Game cannot be played yet?!

K found a fix. Ctrl alt del > end the task> log back in and it allows you to play

Please try restarting your Bnet app or rebooting the PC.

2 Likes

done both now…
nada, no fix

Yeah… tried that, but I’ve been stuck on the launcher Que window stating less then one minute… it’s been 10 lol

I logged out and loged back in twice - I have it installed and it still wont play! I paid extra cash to start early now Blizzard has delayed me 11 minutes! I want the fraction of 9 minutes early release refunded to me!~
should I go play baldurs gate and study weapons!? Im furious and the Pizza lady will regret my low tip cuz im so mad rite now! Baldur's Gate Weapon Guide - YouTube

Are you sure you are logged in to the launcher on your Bnet account that has the D4 license?

Restarting the PC is usually enough of a kick if restarting Bnet does not make it update status.

Head here if that does not work and post on the Tech Support forum. List of troubleshooting from Blizz.

1 Like

worked for me thank you

Do as Touched Grass said. Ctrl+Alt+Del Bnet app

I think it has something to do with the EULA. It forced me to log back in on browser and app and accept the terms

Edit: Should point out it still put me in a bnet queue for about 20 secs.

1 Like

restarted pc, logged out and restarted bnet twice, verified i payed over 100 bucks for this crap and still nothing

There will be heavy queue times for the first two weeks

Same here. Restart the app dont work. Restart the pc, dont work…

Me too. Come on Blizz…

REEEstarted my computer it’s working now :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

same here i purchased the ultmate edition and nothing cannot play yet and it is after 7 here in boston

Then you will want to post on the Tech Support forum where someone from Blizzard can try to check your account for you.

Changing regions worked for me

1. Change the battle.net application’s region. To do this, click your BattleTag in the top right, choose “Log Out” then use the settings cogwheel above your username blank to change to a different region and log back in. This refreshes the application’s cache and should fix the problem.
3 Likes

Its not Blizzard, its the 200 Million people online trying to play, lol

1 Like

Done both a few times. :frowning:

I am having the same issue, Ultimate Edition and can’t play.

This fixed it for me! Ty