Fury Against Fate

Another bugged quest.
Inside the mini dungeon “Fury Against Fate” where you have to “clear the cannibal feeding ground” you have to kill some mobs and nothing happens. quest still wants you to clear but all mobs ae dead. tried to reset and redo but still the same.

5 Likes
2 Likes

I have same problem, i cant finish quest, because after i speak with NPC, nothing happen. On video they just run to gate, but on me nothing happen, i try lots of advice. But i think blizzard need to fix it…

1 Like

Maybe replying to every topic related to this bug will raise awareness from Blizzard … idk

Before you talk to the chief see if you are able to target the barricade. If you can it’s glitched. Exit the cave and relog until it’s no longer targetable and then talk to chief and the quest should progress.

Same problem. I’ve tried absolutely everything I’ve seen suggested to fix it and I’ve spent about 2 hours trying to get around this now. Nothing has worked for me. Can Blizz please fix this ASAP!

1 Like

Didn’t work for me at all. I’ve tried relogging for the past hour or more and it’s targetable every time.

Similar issue was hoping to hear if something had changed or updated.

Supposed to be fixed on the 8th.

for those who are unable to search for this (or the 10 other “fixes”) to this quest:

this will make your ping time skyrocket while tabbed out but will go back to normal when you focus back to game (windows key might work as an alt tab solution too).

if you have only 1 monitor set background audio to enabled

• stand outside dungeon
  • set background fps to 1
  • enter dungeon then alt tab or click on another screen
  • wait for dungeon to fully load then click back to game screen
  • go talk to quest npc
  • immediately click off screen or alt tab forcing 1 fps again
  • click back on screen after NPC’s start shouting
  • continue quest as normal

https://www.dexerto.com/diablo/diablo-4-fury-against-fate-barricade-bug-fix-2209507/