Friday - you have been warned!

Word, two hours in a queue is just… too much

1 Like

I would like to see them put in some sort of crash protection as well. Even if it is 3 minutes… Something just long enough that if you crash, you can get right back in without sitting in queue.

It has to be very short though… if you afk to go take a 30 minute lunch / bio break, you should give up your spot and have to requeue.

1 Like

Beta is not designed to ensure EVERY chad gets to play for the entirety of the weekend, it’s about stress testing, server capacity, getting valuable information they can’t gather otherwise.

Tis pathetic for a 66 billion dollar company, to have these resources available for people to play on, that an underground hacker uses to make an Eggo, and makes them look silly.

I was just in queue and got in. Game crashed when I alt tabbed and I’m back to 2 hour queue lmao.

1 Like

I dont like doing this, I’ve been here for 2 hours and 24 minutes and I am on my 5th queue. This is not a game beta.

turns out… nope!!!

Like it or not, at least Blizzard has addressed the elephant in the room - if you expect to play the D4 Beta on Friday be prepared to join the other millions of players waiting for a spot.

Ya don’t scale the servers to handle the load even though they knew it was coming.

1 Like

“Millions” lol umm sure yeah “Millions” lol

While I get it they are trying to test the infra with tens of thousands of people in the queue should not the ones who actually get past the queue be able to enter and not just put them right at the start after showing them an error?

I’m amazed people were willing to fork out 70 USD minimum for this game. Considering all the backlash they’ve gotten for bad decisions since D3 dropped, I expect this to be the worst game launch blizzard has ever put forth.

I actually have been trying to connect since 3 minutes after it started… So… same here I guess

It’s worth that much to me and then some. I love it so w/e… they announced this was going to happen while they prepare servers.

Started queue at 16:53 was in at 17:20. Don content with friends in a group. Went well till now. No probs

So the first diablo was innovative, the second was legendary, the third was ok, but the fourth is a disappointment. Bad UI, empty locations, crashes, stutters on top PC… This is the future game we deserve. five minutes of testing and 120 minutes of waiting. This is not the blizzard i remember. They couldn’t fix the bug in a week. so sad

The Blizzard you remember had way, way, way more downtime and queues, those rose tinted glasses are hilarious.

so all you need to do is type “Fact” for credibility? So for instance I could say , You have no clue what you’re talking about…fact…

1 Like

Got to level 15 on druid having the time of my life then entered forbidden dungeon for the 2nd time and the game didn’t load me in and crashed. 2 hour queue time lol. Blizzard are being as useful as a chocolate teapot by not increasing server load or using more servers for Open Beta. How hard is it to pre - plan on numbers, for every battle.net diablo downloaded that could have given you an indication of how many were going to play. Unacceptable Blizzard as usual. Blizz employees have the IQ of a turnip.

Yea, appears they haven’t fixed those. I’m still getting the stutter/rubberbanding, others are getting D/C’d and have queue times. But it appears they added a low setting to textures so at least they got the important stuff out of the way. :confused:

I have been trying to play this game since noon but seems every time i get to play the game Freezes. Ive tried entering a dungeon for first quest it goes to load screen and that’s it nothing cant get past that tried 3 times and had to log who wants to wait 45 minutes every time they have to re log to try to play this game? BS!!! Shame Blizzard you should have been ready for this!