Everyone chill... Read this

Lol. Speaking as a fellow professional they’re not worried. Dollars to donuts there are many emails saved and bcc’d all over the place warning of issue X and that they aren’t ready for this weekend. Normally I’d expect whatever middle manager they scapegoat to be hr one taking this RGE on the chin.

But since blizzard has similar issues with all their launches I’m guessing they’ll be fine.

spoken like a true plebeian

and thats also my biggest fear, from personnal experience, blizzard devs seem to be so clueless with patches and launches

Imagine paying $100 to participate in a beta, and sitting in a queue with people who bought a chicken sandwich.

What has become of me.

4 Likes

It feels like a server issue not a “bug”. The server problem is their problem and we are paying for their lack of being prepared for the incoming traffic.

It ain’t my fault your brain be pea sized. lmao

Blizzard’s betas have served as server stress tests forever. Part of testing the Beta is testing the server strength, I’m afraid.

At lease allow me to take my pre order receipt to KFC for a free sandwich.

4 Likes

I’d like mine for Popeyes, please!

I have never been to Popeye’s. How are they?

So good dude.
If you like spice, the spicy chicken sandwich is to die for.
Or they have chicken tendies with red beans and rice, I suggest getting biscuits and making sammies with that too.

Been going to Popeyes since I was a little one. So like, long dang time. LOL.

No one is foaming at the mouth right now. Calm yourself and your imagined nonsense.

1 Like

cough andie cough

A selling point of the game was for early beta access lmao. Blizzard is a multi-billion dollar company who does not care if you suckle on their teat or not, so sticking up for them is embarrassing. People pre-ordered to get into the beta - the game, regardless of beta or final product, is what they paid money for. Not that hard of a concept to grasp.

That being said, there’s always major failures on Blizz’s game launches. They should allow refunds or extend the beta an extra day.

1 Like

Reading everything in a product description is good. “**Up to 4 days based on estimated access; actual play time subject to possible outages and applicable time zone differences”

1 Like

There are people who actually have a life and may not be able to play during the Public Open Beta release starting March the 24th and this is the only week they can try it out and even go for those beta rewards. Go figure, some people are going to be upset.

Well, considering it has been less than 12 hours of the beta, and there is quite a few days left, I am sure you will get the item.

They MARKETED that you would be able to access the early beta if you pre-purchased. That was part of the package. How about I promise something for what you paid for, and then did nothing to honour it? It’s misleading in every way.

5 Likes

Nah dude. We paid for the beta. Guarantee there would have been WAY less preorders if zero beta access was mentioned. They advertised it and we paid for it. Period.

1 Like

So you mean next week when there are infinitely more people trying to log in? That next week? That would assume they can handle the numbers of people. I don’t care about the item, so I am not bothered. However, it is disingenuous to tout beta access as a perk to preorder and be unable to provide that access in a remotely efficient manner. Waiting in a ten minute queue might be one thing. The 72 minute one I saw when I tried is insane.