Error Code 300008

Ditto, same for my son and I. We were in a party together after creating new characters. He got disconnected with error code 300008 and put back in login queue. Same thing happened to me shortly thereafter. We both tried to reconnect after 30 minute login queue only to get the same error code 300008 again. I can’t connect so I am done testing login loops for now. @Blizzard please let us know when this is fixed so we can log back in.

5 times today. Im trying to play and this is happening all day long, not just on pick times.

Same deal here - waited 45 mins for DC within 10 mins. second login attempt error code 300008 after 30min wait , third attempt same as second.

I’m on my 4th login attempt after getting 300008 three times in a row now. I have been trying to login for almost two hours now.

Hola, igual el mismo error.
no entra 4 vez.

5 times now I am also receiving this error after waiting in que for anywhere from 45-30 mins each time. Much sadness take me back to last weekend </3

On my third attempt now after getting this error for the past hour le sigh

1 Like

I’m also stuck on error 300008. Nothing like waiting 30 minutes in a queue to be told, go **** yourself >:(

1 Like

I just got this, again. It happens when my queue wait is over and the game attempts to log me in.

I’ve been disconnected 6 times today and run into this error twice now. At this point I’ve spent more time in queue than I have in game.

I’m getting this over and over again, myself. Wait in queue, queue gets to end, attempts to load, get error. Get back in queue. On 4th round right now. Was able to play for hours before this tho.

All started when I attempted to switch to my sorc to put a ring and other gear in stash for my necro. Loaded necro back up, put on ring, and realized I took a piece of gear off my sorc that I can’t use. So I put that back in my stash, went to log back onto my sorc to put it back on, but couldn’t log into her. Just got the error instead. Rebooted game, got in queue and have been stuck in this cycle ever since.

edit: aaaand just got in on the forth round’s attempt. No error.

Same here. Got it twice and had over 30 min ques each time.

Just got my third 300008 error after another 30 minute queue. This is just silly.

here too, 300008 multiple times, impossibile to play…

Was playing fine last weekend and also fin first few hours but now just constant 300008 error. Have re queued 4 times, each queue about 30 minutes or so, and same thing.

memory leak crashed my system too. as running fine then bam my laptop crashed and powered down. now I cant log back in. was fun when I could play though

After my game randomly crashes and many restarts… I start to repeatedly get this error code, this isn’t playable at all man. I get that its a beta but still… lol

got same thing is there a way to fix this? i keep getting it but my internet is fine i am able to do other things with the internet

Updated the game and now I constantly get this error. Can’t enter at all!

same timeout error, tried multiple times now. 2+ hours of trying, 4 login wait times to only get this error when the countdown completed… pretty sad Blizzard >:(