Edgemaster & Berserk Ripping Turned Off? wtf?

Is it fixed yet???

1 Like

you know you can do it only at a boss that way?
nobody was harm there is no economy in the game the race is a joke ppl was glitching xp so this " we turn of the aspect" is just dumb

4 Likes

Blizzard…way to make sure you never get another cent from me. Why would I invest in a game that can and will, without notice, kill my character…saying they’ve been added to the “ban list”…and the only guidance provided is “We will have a fix in a future version.”

Nope

4 Likes

Don’t act like it’s our fault homie. Don’t be a sweat like that. This is ridiculous it’s blizzards fault don’t let them have us going at each other. Sheesh bruh

4 Likes

They can first find fix and then drop it with patch not disable things for god now how long THEY DO IT WRONG AND I BET THEY LAUGH ON US LMAO

1. Just let the offending players keep abusing it until it’s fixed, that way you wont nerf the other 99% of people. I feel like it doesn’t really matter much, we’re not in a season journey, we’re not competing against eachother. It’s basically a single player game.

It takes long to fix because of the way they originally coded the channeling spells. In other words they are effed, and are redoing fundamental portion of this game’s spell mechanics code.

Letting players continue to exploit a bug is not healthy for the game. There is also still a hardcore race going on

Hardcore race ended up WW barb one shotting echo of lilith. That’s where this whole episode begun. They realised their channeling spells mechanics code was bad and are redoing It now. This is a major scale problem.

It is not about the aspect, the problem is In the way the channeling spells act. So they re-enable the aspects as soon as they have redone their channeling spell code.

Blizz just posted new patch notes (HOTFIX 9 - June 13, 2023 - 1.0.2) where the removed aspects (Edgemasters and Berserk Ripping) have been fixed. Can someone confirm these fixes are live?

What was the issue with Two Handed Sword Expertise? Was that nerfed or are they just talking about combining that with Ripping?

I just know as soon as I take edgemasters off my 2H Hammer that they will turn it back on.

It used to be great for me since I don’t use fury much so near 100% uptime. I’ve been getting by without it so maybe I should put something else on it…

It’s back :slight_smile:

You knew it

ohhhh yeahh…I’d say my power has doubled since I last logged on…feels good

1 Like

Damn now people will start to run out of things to cry about… D:

The patch notes say it was resolved, not that it was enabled.

Does anyone know if they are working again?

It now says they have been fixed and re-enabled:

How much weaker they now are remains to be seen.

2 Likes

Ahh sweet thanks brother!!

Thank you for this response @Hrimfisk
Im still playing barb, still fun but cant do torment difficulty as a lvl 62 barb atm.
Just lvlin up my glyphs while I wait for it to be fixed!

1 Like

def working now , woohoo

1 Like