Early Access Launch Week 💪

Just wanted to wish all the Staff at Blizzard a fantastic EA Launch Week. Its been a long time coming and your product will be in gamer’s hands very soon.

As for the Players - Enjoy it as much as possible. After recent titles releasing unfinished at full price, I feel Players are owed a great gaming experience.

Good luck on your adventures. Stay safe. And above all - Have so much fun. Its what Gamings about right? Take care guys :facepunch::muscle:

4 Likes

I havent been this keen for a release for years. Hoping it goes smoothly and the devs get great reviews!

2 Likes

I’m sure it will be fine … the Devs at Blizzard have had years of practice at this. :smiling_face:

Will be perfectly fine yep. Without error 34, servers overloaded, random dc’s, several hour queues… Yep im pretty sure it’ll be fine… Blizz never failed at a single launch no? No? :sweat_smile:

The performance of the second and third betas is quite promising.

You’re right about the 2nd beta, was good enough being an open one. BUT i wouldnt count with the 3rd (server slam) at all. 3rd beta on the same act 1, even less lvl’s, on mother’s day weekend and with a Zelda game being released?

Maybe its a bit out of topic but i find quite suspicious that blizz didnt released any official numbers about player participation and so on :rofl:

I was there for D3 Launch … I was in Wave 3 … I had no issues at all.

So did i, release day, servers opened, absurd queue times, error 34 here and there, if you managed to login you got kicked shortly after… Tired of that crap i went to sleep. That was on EU servers tho, cant really say about NA ones.

But keeping in mind that blizz is famous for screw up every single release no matter what IP is from… I dont expect D4 being any different (hopefully releasing it with an early access will do the trick, hopefully…)

I am referring to Diablo 3 launch in the United States (I’m here in good ol’ Missouri) … I had no problems at all. :slight_smile:

I am sorry the D3 EU launch was not as successful. :frowning:

Hopefully, things will go better this time around.

1 Like