Dungeon timed resets feel bad

While doing a dungeon where you have to collect 3 archive books, after haivng gatherrf the firdt first 2 and going through the big door I noticed that my inventory have filled up so I portal back to town went through the items equiping upgrades, salvaging, selling and storing the rest, when I ported back I found myself at the start of the dungeon… it had been reset and my progress was gone!

Alt option:

• Bring back a reset button but again make it available only after the dungeon is completed.
  • Keep timed reset but only after a dungeon is completed.
  • Have the timer visible if and when it is active.

you don’t need to loot everything you see, that’s not the point of this game and it doesn’t serve you any benefits.

most of the gear is trash.

the reason your inventory is small, is so you actually pay attention to what drops and what you pack in.

i can do 10 dungeons without going to town.

this is your problem, and yours only.

1 Like

It was a bug mentioned in the pinned threads.

1 Like

I think those dungeons have a checkpoint system.

If you TP before you use the key to unlock the door, the key will drop to the floor.

BUT if you USE the key to unlock the door and THEN TP to town, you can continue playing where you left off.

It happened to me twice, the key dropped when I tried to TP before unlocking the door. First time I stopped TP’ing and picked up the key and unlocked the door and then TP’ed to town.

Second time…I thought it was gonna go like the first time so I didn’t bother picking up the key from the floor…and when I came back, it put me right in the beginning again and had to redo it all over.

As someone stated earlier, it’s a bug that they are aware of

source of that?

the same happen to me, i think i have it recorded happening too

Its a bug. Many people loot things and TP back to town and sell/salvage it, blues sell for good gold and you can run out of mats quickly.

TP from a dungeon should not be a thing tbh, good that they have something to prevent ppl doint that… Drop the white items and the cheaper blue stuff, you’ll have enough room by the end, dw

The only thing at moments like that that I might feel like using is a “sort by cost” button, but don’t want to see it happen, would make the game/inventory feel more like a “query simulator” i.e. much less natural, so more convenience is (obviously) not always the solution :slight_smile:

i ran into this problem. i’m usually good with inventory management, but my mind wandered into a dungeon like i was following a trail of candy and i forgot to clear it out after clearing my way at the boss. tp’d back to town, spent 3-4 minutes tops, went back in and it was reset. glad that it’s a bug and not a feature! hope it’s fixed by launch.

Seems like it was a lot of people’s problem…

Apart from the loot, I agree with that the timer of the dungeons need to be flexible. I didn’t loot stuff but i did have an important phone call to answer. Or did i miss saying i had to go to the toilet and drop the bomb.

We are living in modern times with modern technology as some people say.