Drums of the vault

Log out (closed the game) and login (2 attempts) cross play off

I logged in and out a few times and it didn’t work. I had to change my difficulty from world tier 2 to world tier 1, then the brazier was working.

And be prepared, this is going to happen more with other quests. :frowning:

1 Like

just fully exit the game then restart worked for me

yeah leaving game once worked for me!

Worked for me after logging out and turning on cross play/cross play communications.

The fact that the quest is bugged is lame, good luck to those who are stuck!

I’ve done everything everyone has posted to do without any luck, oh well. Its a waiting game now until they get it patched. Have fun with the new season everyone!

EDIT: After changing world tier and re-enabling crossplay it finally decided top work. After 10 logouts and 3 full computer restarts, problem solved. :face_exhaling:

Nothing was working for me, but changing world tier did it.

I turned off cross communications, logged out and back in and it worked… good luck all - frustrating when a bug stops progress like this

I tried all suggestions (like logging off, changing world tiers, turning on/off communications didn’t work. What did work: went outside the hall through the exit (not map) killed some monsters, walked back in through the entrance (not by clicking on the map) and then it was active. So maybe…you have to enter using the normal entrance and not by clicking the map.

left the town area into the overworld, logged out, logged back in, went back into the town area and i was able to interact and continue with the quest

Tried login out, disabling cross-play, shutting down diablo and restarting it, that didn’t work, what did work was to leave the hall through the door, login in and out, and reentering through the door.

It worked for me after I turned off cross-network communications; Cross-network play was already turned off.

No but we can have many bugs in many season.

EDIT: I had to exit the game and Battle.net to fix the bug.

workaround for it!
"Thankfully, the workaround is pretty simple. All you need to do is use a teleport from the Gatehall hub, log out and then re-log into the game, and exit through the door back to the hub. That should put you into a new instance and allow you to use the Brazier to continue the quest. You might think using a town portal would accomplish the same thing, but according to Kretz, that won’t work “because it opens the same instance.”

I left the zone to a different waypoint and came back. Brazier became clickable after I did that and was able to complete the quest.

Logging off and on multiple times fixes the issue just keep logging off and on. It’s a pain, just a bug they haven’t fixed yet.

All those as mentioned above didn’t work for me, only changing the world tier worked. Thanks!

Enabling/disabling crossplay several times worked for me. Give it a try.

I walked there by foot from outside then it was clickable.

Same issue. Unable to select brazier. Logged out, ps on and off. Was finally able to select after 4th try combo of logout and reset crossplay.