Druid Tempest Roar

Does someone have the droprate for Tempest Roar? Played Druid in the preseason and got to level 90+ and not a single Tempest.

Now in S1 Im level 61 atm and have gotten 6 Vasilys Prayer. I really want to try the werewolf build because pulverize is kinda boring tbh but the item cant seem to drop :frowning:

1 Like

For now, it fully depends on Pseudo-RNG & how “lucky” you are;
Some users report them dropping like candy, while others are unable to ever get one to drop.

The good news is - in the last Campfire Chat the issue was acknowledged & the Developers stated that a solution was in the pipeline for Season 2!
Reference Clip:
clips.twitch .tv/MoralKitschyAlfalfaSSSsss-R1LlWTwOkiXgkqT8

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

A bit strange that the RNG can be such a big of a difference between the playerbase. Takes away a lot of the fun in the game when you constantly get the same 3 unique drops over and over.
Especially when the Tempest is such a key component in most werefolf builds.

1 Like

Mmmm I still can’t decide which one to use xD
https : //ibb. co /r7r1Vs4

17%, 20% o 25% :S

I was target farming Tempest Roar by opening Helm chests in helltide and just realized Valliy’s Prayer is also a helm. We can’t even target farm Tempest Roar from helltide. Why did they make TR so hard to get?

sucks really really sucks

I made it to 100 about 2 weeks ago. I never saw my first one till I was in my 80s, despite trying to target it with many Helltides. I don’t think it even drops until your in WT4, and even then probably not till your in NM 31 or higher (level 85+ mobs).

To be clear, from 80-100 I saw 2 of them. I’ve seen 1 more since hitting 100 and I’ve been running enough (t50+) NMs that ALL, and I mean ALL, of my yellow glyphs are almost maxed (even the ones I have no use for). Sadly all 3 of mine have low rolled on most of the good stats. There is a pretty decent difference between 15% and 25% LH spirit regen.

I found like 4 of those. At level 80 they startes to drop for me. Last TR i got was a Nm dungeon reward and i got Vasily and Tempest in the same instance as same reward