Do the Devs see the Feedback on these forums?

Thank you Devs and supporting staff!

Please get the devs to dig out stats and make us an infographic. I wanna know how many HC players perished to Ashava.

I need UI element movement, the Inner Sight guage for Rogue was too much out of the way.

2 Likes

I would like to see:
-a properly implemented fog of war, not this i enter an area and almost everything is revealed type.
-when any interface element is open pressing SPACE closes them all, donā€™t mind if my character evades in the progress as long as it close the interface elements (stash/inventory/skill tree/paragon board/etc)
-an option for opening the skill tree in maximalized / expanded view as default

Risk V Reward.

You want the big loot from the world boss, but you donā€™t want to pay to repair your gear?

Keep it the way it is. You donā€™t get to loot all those good items for free. Itā€™s not welfare.

What does that even mean? :disguised_face:

Good. Fix your memory leak and optimization issues with the texture setting. Now.

Oh, well then Iā€™ll respond here. Please add W,A,S,D as an accessbility feature so I can play with my family and friends; None of them will touch the game without it.

use a controller, why ruin diablo with wasd it never had it

Diablo immortal has it, as does most ARPGā€™s. Its an accessibility feature so no; Weā€™re not just going to use little bandaids for it.

diablo 1 and 2 never had it nor 3, i think they should stick to original formula

Iā€™ll risk to put a slightly negative post in here but please take another look at the bindings for controllersā€¦

The Controller experience feels terrible, the lock-unlock is clunky, unable to select what to pick from the ground but just moon or sleep-walk half an hour to pick the right thing and not the wrong item from the ground, the rebinding of an interact key and then have to press X to stop conversations anywayā€¦ And to be frank, just implement a wheel-key, not just emote wheel but an actual wheel like in LE where all the important menus will be placed

Iā€™ve been a nag with this one I know but it feels really bad, itā€™s really a limited/unnatural gameplay experience compared to mouse+KBā€¦

These! I can live without the others.

1 Like

They already deviated from the ā€œOriginal formulaā€ by making it an MMO. I think you should step aside and let people with actual suggestions with solid reasoning offer insight, unless you want this game to live a short life-span and get killed off by PoE2 who has already said they will have the feature.

Diablo immortal, V-rising, project zomboid, LOST ARK and so many others have encoperated this feature and this game has no excuse not too. Deal with it.

1 Like

I would personally encourage you to post your feedback however you like it without caring about what others say about it.

2 Likes

Weā€™ve got you friend, feel free to post your feedback. People will always disagree but youā€™d be surprised how many might just agree and even support your feedback

1 Like

Appreciate the support!

Nowā€¦ do I post here, on Reddit, on Discord, or on Twitter?

My main priority is just getting my feedback to Blizzard.

I would rather you ignore everyone on this forum, ignore me and definitely ignore corporate. Go back and make a game worthy of the diablo name. One with heart.

as PezRadar said above, they are capturing our feedback all the time, feel free to post it here, after all theyā€™ve made these forums for you and me to give them feedback regarding their game.

Theyre capturing our $bills while they laugh at our complaints.

give your feedback and dont reply to anyone not working on the game, problem solved.

1 Like