Do the Devs see the Feedback on these forums?

I am not sure if they do, but you do not since those things are already listed in 9 other posts on the front page. No need to spam another thread with things that everyone is mentioning.

1 Like

They havent changed anything??? Wtf are you on about m8?

I was in the closed beta and numerous things have changed since that. You are projecting whatever you are upset about.

4 Likes

I’m not even sure if devs are actually reading feedbacks on the forums… It seems like you get more responses and replies from blizzard on other social media platforms, its weird to see that there are more communication between them on reddit and twitter rather than their own official D4 forums, did anyone else notice this? It just seems weird they dont respond much here but more elsewhere lol…

2 Likes

I am sure that the Devs are taking as much feedback as they can but they are also preparing for the upcoming beta weekend. Do you need a Blizzard forums representative to hop on the forums, figuratively pat you on the head, and say good job with the feedback?

1 Like

that’d be wholesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here you go then.
Diablo IV Open Beta - Patch Notes - PC General Discussion - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

I think some of them do lurk the forums. But most of the post are ignored for various reasons.

You seem to equate “not directly responding” with “ignoring”. No matter what answers they post, some people still won’t like the answers and would still argue with them. They’re better served by having one or two people review the forums for unique issues and putting those in their ticketing system.

1 Like

We do. We’ve been capturing all week.

70 Likes

In addition to OP’s points please at least consider WASD movement as an alternative or accessibility option.

5 Likes

We need WASD movement Pez! <3

5 Likes

Well That’s good to hear.

1 Like

i want to add that i still don’t know what are basic skill or principal skill etc… there’s some buff that say “it give X damage to basic skill”. WTH are those skills?

Also i hate the level scaling monster… it destroy all the fun of farm gear… if the monsters always are equal to you because the level what’s the point to farm anything?
maybe they can level scale until X level each zone.
Like first zone level scaling until lvl 15, if you are level 20 the monsters will be lvl 15.

Also don’t lower durability of gear when a world boss kill you.

1 Like

So I’m guessing Diablo devs MUST have seen the MANY posts on both EU and US forums about 6 skills not being enough? It’s been one of the most requested most cross posted most talked about things on the forums. I really hope Blizzard communicate with us about this.

Let’s hope we at least get to see testing of 7 skill slots. The constraint is nice and necessary, but 6 is just short of the mark, IMO 8 is too much.

6 slots is more than enough, we dont need more.

6 Likes

Please capture this. Give PC users the ability to scale the UI, zoom out, and move around UI elements. Please let us feel like this isn’t straight up a cheap console port.

11 Likes

The nodes/groups of skills on the skill trees have a label for each entire group. Basic skills are the first group of spammable attacks that don’t cost any resource.

The other groups of skills, I believe but could be wrong, are different for each class.

For example on my Barbarian I had a piece of gear that gave +1 to Weapon Mastery skills. So this gave me 1 rank in each of the skills in the node labelled weapon mastery, such as Death Blow.

You just have to look at the skill tree labels

1 Like

maybe add V+ difficultly to allow players at level 25 have mini demon invasions :slight_smile: and add a WoW style skill system for pc that allows you to have clickable skills where you can drag and drop as you want and not have to press 1-2-3-4-q–qq-q-q-q-q-q-q–q-q-q–q-q-1-1-2-qq-q-q-q-q-q-q-q-crap dead

Well, some people are amputees and triumphantly claim they don’t “NEED” all their limbs.

You know, 7 slots is more than enough. 6 is 1 short. But that’s just my opinion after spending most of my beta time build testing.

1 Like