Do old herbs get converted to common herbs with new patch?

i don’t remember hearing about this?

also, old elixirs removed or just not craftable/droppable? i know they have said the equipment will be usable but don’t recall anything specific to those.

Somewhere in here, there is an Herb Albert joke, but I could not get it to work.

Most of the young pups on the forum do not even know who HA is. :trumpet:

4 Likes

Basically all of your herbs (except for Angel’s Breath) will be converted into ‘Bundled Herbs’ instead. Silver Ore will probably become Iron Chunks, Superior Leather converts into Rawhide, not sure what they’ll do with the various monster parts though. Old elixirs won’t be craftable or dropped anymore, they’ll be the brand new elixirs instead. Might still be able to use the old elixirs but can’t say for certain.

3 Likes

1965 references? Some oldies up in this thread.

good topic!

but still im weary of the conversion, the herbs will probably be a safe bet since if not everyone would have zero but the blue ore and leather i wouldn’t be surprised if not since we already have the common versions of those.

1 Like

I’d say the only thing to worry about are the monster parts. Since there’s nothing for them to convert into. Everything else makes sense, but I get the feeling we’re going to lose all of those pale tongues.

Could always try asking in the tweet they posted for the new video they plan to make about the itemization and Helltides.