Different player types in D4 and Horizontal progression

I don’t know… I like infinite or almost infinite elements. But I think the character’s level at 100 is good. But we can unlock an eternal paragon at 100 during the seasons, even if it requires 1 more dexterity every 10 levels, I feel lack of this progression. Like the 200 level Glypho. Elements like a bag of gold at level 30, a cosmetic at 50, an item at 3 GA 80. It would be fun. Even if I don’t have time to complete it, I want to look and talk " Wow, this season I played a lot, I managed to reach level 123 of the infinite paragon."

-D4 lacks this feeling. For example D2 had dozens of runes and items that I have never seen. D3 had infinite paragon and unique jewels that were difficult to reach 150.

-D4 now gains some of this in itemization, you have an ideal GA plus the perfect Masterwork gives a 250% increase, a very big difference 10% attack speed becomes 25%. 800 life would become 2000. These are very big differences. So having A good GA will be a great achievement, which will be rare.