Did not receive the beta wolf pack even though I was in both betas

Hi as stated above I did the requirement for the trophy and did not see it in my inventory, mind you I also have pre-ordered the game as well.

2 Likes

Did you look in the items section of your Wardrobe?

Yeah nothing in the back trophy section

Did you get to level 20 or whatever it was? I think you had to get to level 20 or get to the town or something. I don’t remember. lol

This. You had to get to level 20 during the first two beta’s. (closed and the open) Not sure if you could get it during Slam. I don’t recall.

Yeah I had two characters pass that and finished act 1 of the story too

1 Like

Yeah, you should had gotten it then.
It was available during the Server Slam as well.

I think a ticket would be the way to go for this.

Hey JackRabbit,

I am experiencing the same issue as you where I have not received the rewards for reaching level 20 in beta.

Were you able to find resolution for this?

Thank You,

Did anyone ever find an answer to this? I made level 20 for sure during the open beta (March 24-26) and never got an email or the back item. Only one account. Checked the back tab, put in a ticket. I was busy and unable to hit 20 during server slam though.

Unfortunately, unless there was a way to prove it now, I doubt they can resolve it. It seems the server data was cleared after the beta’s were done, which while it makes sense they wouldn’t keep it, it now also prevents them from verifying it or some such non-sense.

All I can suggest is to try to put in a ticket, and if you have anything to back it up, send it along. (screenshots, etc)

I am assuming by this statement you checked the wardrobe to see if it was there though, right?

I did. Thanks! Oh well. Just hope at some point there is a back item that we don’t have to buy.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.