Diablo IV Login/Queue Issues - 6/8/2023

Did you try turning it off and back on again? please check your modems cables are securely connected to the server :man_facepalming:t3:ya think they would’ve anticipated problems like this a week or two before launch :man_facepalming:t3:

1587 min queue :man_facepalming:t3: :no_good_man:t3:…if I knew this would happen I would’ve bought something for my switch instead

4 Likes

I’m using the PS five while in town I got kicked out of the game and now I am getting an error code 300202 and I have tried to get back in for three times and this is not working

1 Like

PC also several times now. Can’t get in

1 Like

Today i could not connect all day! It is a shame !

2 Likes

same here, I tried to log in 4 times and nothing, there is a message on the battle.net app saying they are investigating reports of login issues affecting Diablo 4 and working to resolve the problem as soon as possible so give it some time I guess, sucks tho bc it’s my time off and only think I can play.

3 Likes

So it is a lost day! Let see what they will say … at least experience boost should give us!

1 Like

I’m having the same issue here. It kicked me out mid-boss fight and then from that point onwards gave me error code 300202. I tried resetting my PC, scanning and repairing Diablo 4, and just grabbing some grub to see if it would work afterwards. No such luck unfortunately.

It’s giving me a queue of over 1000 minutes. Wait time

After paying $100+ for a game, I personally think this is ridiculous. This is borderline grounds for refunds. In 13 hours I’ll be back at work again. Que times that last the entirety of my off time is completely unacceptable

2 Likes

Then you wouldn’t be playing Diablo now, would you. :smiley:

1 Like

After all these years, Blizzard is still too cheap to expand the server base. Good on ya Blizzard. Although I’m glad you’re on top of it, I feel like this is a bit ridiculous to see time and time again every time you have a major launch

First login Errors after the Queue was completed, now Queue times of 500+ minutes…
If only there wasnt a major release for an always-online game a while ago from China, with MILLIONS of consecutive players. No Queues, no issues. Western Studios are just such a disappointment. Its 2023, this is utterly unacceptable.

Hope Hoyoverse makes Diablo-like game to show Blizzard how it is friggin done. Sick and tired of this BS.

1 Like

Honestly, this is the best launch of any Blizzard title. It’s been smooth for a week minus this little hangup.

1 Like

TotK was awesome, didn’t 100% but beat it, last fight was sooooo hard though.

That right there is funny… I don’t care who you are.

1 Like

top que time so far is 1762 minutes

1 Like

After all the alpha, beta, server slam shenanigans, we were led to believe this was taken care of and wouldn’t be an issue. But i alas, believed in the “Bioware magic” that failed Anthem. One of these days I’m going to stop believing what the devs say. Seriously considering a refund

Yup, I’m at 670 minutes. This is a joke.

They’ve held you in queue for longer than 2 hours. That’s all the time you get to make that decision.
And the betas and server slam was just a pr stunt. You could never test the servers capabilities by only allowing 1%-2% to actually participate in said testing.
Jokes on us, the consumer, for once again spending 70$-100$ on a blizzard game at release

I can’t believe 830 minutes to log in