DIABLO 4 world boss/ event locations not appearing

Same issue here, although in the beta i was able to see events fine.

This time i am not sure if it was something to do with my main quest or something breaking, lvl 64 so story is done but whenever i join my mates game it comes up saying that they are up to a different part of the story then me. I crashed playing the story a few times but was able to rejoin my mate playing, they have no issues seeing events.

1 Like

Since the first beta. My account cannot view world bosses or legion events on the map when they are active i get no Lerts or timers.

1.I cannot see helltide amounts collected.

1. Tree of might i cannot see timers for the “bounties”

2. Legion events unable to participate unless im with someone else who gets notifications.

3. Cannot see world boss event spawn locations or timer.

STILL NOT FIXED. and it wont let me send a actual support ticket to a human so i hope someone sees this

I would love to talk to someone and go over everything to help narrow this down because it really sucks feels like missing out on huge portion of game

4 Likes

Exact same problem, i send a ticket, they say for me to come to the forums lol :cry:

2 Likes

this is exactly what is happening to me fixing to charge back bliz and be done with these people. I have tried everything I can think of to fix it and they not responding to the ticket. I put a ticket in via the “Crashes” option.

Same issue here - level 55 in World Tier 3 and never got a single notification / map indicator about a World Boss or Legion Event. I’ve tried reinstalling the game + BattleNet entirely yet the issue persists which makes me think its tied to account not the game.

1 Like

Hi all, I had this same issue too. Dig some digging and figured out it all has to do with your time zone and in/out game time settings.
Hope this helps!

2 Likes

So how did you fix this?

adjust your date/time on your desktop (bottom right corner) for windows.

make sure you have the correct region selected for your time-zone and then make sure you have your day-light-savings adjusted correctly. This for whatever reason will mess with your in-game time. If your in-game time is displayed in-accurately from your region location, it will not show you the world popups because its technically reading two times

4 Likes

Well my clock settings are correct for my time zone and it was synced up with the Windows time server as well. Still not getting the world boss times, I do however see some Legion Event timers but it seems to be hit or miss.

3 Likes

you are the *********** GOAT this fixed it 100% i can see all the stuff now. So you go into
enable location services on pc and make sure clock matches your time zone and bam everything works fantastic thank you.

1 Like

i love you mate, fixed all my map event problems

This fixed half of the issue. I still cant see helltide events while they are on. I do see legion events. Can’t say anything about world boss cause I did not see any up

My clock settings are fine. I still cannot see legion events or world bosses, but i do see helltides. I don’t understand what is wrong. This is my second character, where i skipped the campaign.

1 Like

same here no events showing up ( Helltides, Worldbosses etc. … )

you have to have location services turned on in windows just setting my clock settings correctly did not work.

is there any update on this? Im 95% sure I have location services turned on and im still not seeing anything pop up on the map whether it be legion events or world bosses

1 Like

The legion events and world boss are subtle on the minimap sometimes easily missed if not paying attention. It is good idea to check the map every once in awhile and give it a scan.

Same problems for me, they told me to turn on my windows location, i did. Nothing change, i can’t see legion events, WB, just disgusting…

2 Likes

After locations is turned on make sure you do a time sync and have your time set automatically so it matches current location if your time isnt on auto and it is different even by 10 mins from local time timers will not work

I did all this, guess well see in 24 hours if it works, ty