Diablo 4 can be like League of Legends

Imagine 3 lanes. Each lane has turrets like League of Legends. Not hundreds of heroes to choose from (like League), just the one you leveled during your D4 journey.

Question for the haters who dislike this idea… How exactly would it affect you? You can choose not to play it. You would be doing the same thing you did in D2 and D3, while some of us get to enjoy pvp. And you can TOTALLY not do it.

1 Like

Diablo 4 is not league of legends. But I’m not against you getting instanced PVP as long as the game isn’t being balanced around PVP.

1 Like

Of course not, the scaling would only exist inside Diablo MOBA.

Countless nerfs because skill X/Y is OP in pvp (can’t ignore this)
Countless game mechanic changes (to the worse) because of pvp (can’t ignore this)
Countless crying and whining from pvp’ers (this part I can just ignore because it really doesn’t affect anyone).
Less pve content because they gotta develop pvp content to keep it interesting (can’t ignore that)
Changing in developers mentality they gotta think about pvp before releasing content, will it break pvp? Will it be balanced? (can’t ignore that)

There’s a lot of ways pvp can and will mess with the whole game. It’ll affect me even if I don’t play it so that’s why I care, that’s why you see so many people against it.

1 Like

I already addressed this, there would be no nerfes in pve game. They would scale inside of the moba.

There would be no mechanical changes.

What do you mean less pve content? It would be just a map with 3 lanes, how would that drain their resources?

Ok well that’s your opinion.

How about no. Also there is PvP in D4.

I have no problem with there being optional pvp in Diablo 4. My only concern is that Blizzard doesn’t end up doing what they’ve done so many times in the past; ruin good pve skills because they’re not balanced in pvp, or vice versa, ruin good pvp skills because they’re too good in pve.

I kow it’s extra work, and extra money to have skills behave differently in pve and pvp, and to have seperate balance for both, but you really need to, in order to have a decent game that incluides both.

It has PVP, its basically a carbon copy of The Divisions dark zones, it’ll be rife with griefers, gankers and pvp guilds trolling solo players to a point it’ll be pretty much useless and a dead feature within a month or so after launch.

I like how pve scrubs think pve is balanced by pvp. When blizzard has shown for years in wow that’s not the case .

Imagine thinking a 44 billion dollar company cant have pvp and pve skill nerfed and buffed separately.

Imagine playing any game just for pve dance dance revolution and not falling asleep and crapping your pants as you die of being bored.

1 Like

Please NO. That “lane” crap - get that crap outta here - just put us in an arena and let us do 2v2/4v4/8v8 matches or FFA with respawning please. I just wana smoke these nerds, thank you.

1 Like

If you want a MOBA, go play a MOBA. if you want a Blizzard MOBA, go play Heroes of the Storm.

You are just your typical pvp nutjob who comes to every game that is not primary pvp focused, and cries that it needs to be because only pve primary focused RPG stylized games ever hold a playerbase…for a reason.

You already had a very good counter argument that had very valid points and you just replied with “herp derp thats only your opinion herp derp” when really, your opinion that this game NEEDS pvp, is just that, an opinion that is wholly wrong.

Imagine having such a boring worthless life where the only way you can feel like you matter is if you kill someone just trying to enjoy their game…and then cry about it when you cant.

Sorry to burst your bubble kid, PvE players VASTLY outnumber PvP players.

You got any stats to back that claims?

1 Like

Traditionally, every single PvP focused MMo has died pretty quickly whilst non-PvP focused MMos haven’t. Thats more than enough claim, plus common sense. The majority really is that PvE players outnumber PvP players and always have done.

I’m all for PvP but dear god do I hope the Diablo community never becomes as toxic as the League community.

Unlike Riot, Blizzard actually ban people.

I’ve seen Riot moderate their game too but something about that game mode and ranked play just brings out the worst in people.

I remember original DotA Allstars in WC3 being really really toxic too.

That’s any competitive online game tbh

I hope they listen to your post. I really only intend to play the game through once and put it down but pvp would keep me coming back.

Traditional pvp like d2 won’t work with this game. Just spamming spells on each other would absolutely boring. However if you borrow the dota2 / league format you can make this a top 5 multiplayer game.

This is already something Blizzard did with Diablo Immortal (not quite, but similar). Anyway, I really liked the instance PvPing even though gear wasn’t equalized, which was crappy for sure.

Instanced battlegrounds could be successfully received by players, but not MOBA.