Diablo 4 error code 315306

I can’t connect to the game, it says and error message Diablo 4 error code 315306 and I bought the game three months ago.
I’m in PS5 and the ultimate edition

7 Likes

Have you managed to resolve it? I have the same issue!

2 Likes

There was a post about this made like an hour ago about this issue. Invalid License Issues on PlayStation Consoles

There was also a couple posts made about how to fix the issue that sucks to do, but works according to my friends and other commenters, by buying the platinum (real world to in game currency) from Playstation Store.

2 Likes

Just bought platinum on ps5. Confirmed it works. Logged in watching intro now.

Haha yeah it does fix it bough the cheapest platinium possible for 2 euro on my console and this fixed the issue

Can confirm it actually does work!! Thank you :sob:

Same can comform but its screwed up that the fix is buy something when u bought 80.+ in game

1 Like

Wtf wow that is shty that you have to buy something for a game to work. They need to give us all something for that stupid crap

3 Likes

They need to fix this crap.

3 Likes

Confirmed. I guess it’s worth $1.99 ($2.15 with tax) to keep from being pissed off all night, but still……

1 Like

So i guess now it is time to play the heck out of the game to get leveled up

1 Like

I bought the $1.99 virtual currency, and it didn’t work for me

7 Likes

it worked for me too i got 9.99 one

It worked for me also after buying “virtual currency”, I smell a lawsuit.

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat. It’s ridiculous! Paid over $30 extra and they don’t have their stuff together! They better compensate for sure!!!

2 Likes

Dont work for everyone

3 Likes

Wow. Can confirm this works. But holy cow they better get ready for some lawsuits. That is downright unfathomable that buying an in game currency can log us into the game but the devs working on fixing the problem cannot.

1 Like

I got the 100 dollar one after beta test I can’t log on yet

2 Likes

On Xbox and this does not work. I am so bummed but I’ll keep trying, I suppose…. Worse case scenario I’m sitting in front of my Xbox reloading the game on repeat until Monday.

1 Like

same pretty sure its copium. buying digital currency did not work, downloading a free game did not work etc. none of the “fixes” work. absolute F from blizzard

3 Likes