Diablo 4 crashing

Tried also installing on a older Sata 3 drive. No luck… 2AAD9F57-95F5-41F3-B830-9679F015EA41

My other pc also having the same issue , sometimes 5 mins , sometimes 1 min and it will crash with the eroor code (i forgot to copy)
My pc specs
Ryzen 7 3700x
Rtx 2070 super
32gb ddr4
1tb m.2 ssd

My laptop and main pc (i7-12700k / rtx 3080ti) is fine

Why did i pay for “early acess” when its more like early CRASHES ZZZ

BLIZZ DO SOMETHING! OR U GONNA JUSE INGORE US LIKE WHAT U DID FOR OVERWATCH 2 PVE!?!?

2 Likes

D11CEDB8-B455-4F50-8D2C-99618D22B499

Keeps crashing

B3FA0465-9B12-452D-B776-DE370BDA5D6E Still crashing

i can’t play either, error 16698F66-674A-4E3A-BBFF-BFF2E88297BE .

scanned and repaired, graphics set to potato. no overlays, chroma disabled, no bg processes… had no issues running server slam with decent graphics settings, paid $90 for the game and NOW i cant play it?

2 Likes

Have the same issue, you can play 10-15 mins, or just 1 min without craching, updated all the drivers, redownloaded game, no joy. Maybe anyone have found the solution?
i7 6700k, gtx1080.

Same thing here. All worked fine during the 2 Betas + Server Slam, but now it just crashes the whole PC randomly.

1 Like

Mine is crashing as well , yesterday after the patch was fine

have Fenris error - 156A203C-BE0F-4774-8991-E841E0E90A60

now testing on a normal HDD but shouldn’t this been fixed from yesterday’s patch?
Blizzard wth are u guys doing???

if i am running off the game on a normal HDD and its working the loading times are slow AF!!! FIX THIS PLS

ok nvm even running off normal HDD still crashes!! WTF are u doing Blizz!!!

2 Likes

I cant play 10 mins without crashing

2 Likes

my pc have crashed 3 times by playing diablo 4 simply unacceptable i paid 100$ how can it be so unstable

I consistently crash 10-30 minutes into gameplay

2 Likes

9FAE8224-8F23-4073-AEFC-A4851FBAA5C2

Same here, do you know what? you should refund all of us the difference from standard purchase as we didn’t experience in advance and it’s pointless.

I had a issue for download battlenet and now this, seriously I never come cross a game has so many errors or bug in my life. If it’s a free game then fine, you are taking more from player but not doing right?

2 Likes

With this latest patch, im stuck with a gray screen and not able to enter the game anymore, i played until 3am no issues yesterday, today i patched the game and i cant even open D4!

Even if i manage to enter the menu where i see my characters, it keeps on freezing, theres no way to play the game, guys…blizzard…we payed A LOT of money for your game, pre-orders and such, this is not okay!

“Diablo IV Retail is not responding!”
this is what i keep seeing.

EDIT: after a quick “step back” i found out that the issue here is my headset “Razer Kaira” for some reason when i plug my headset back in i can play the game without issue, but the moment i unplug it everything goes bad again, fps below 5 and then back to 100 again, freezing, cant even open menus, etc… IF i try to open the menu, sound options, to change my output sound to stereo the game crashes, if i keep my headset on the game stays clean like nothing every happened.
this happen after i updated my game today.

What is going on?

Same here, just crashing out of nowhere.

Any help Blizzard?

hey mate, try to check my new edit, might be the same with you i dont know.

Tried, but it is not the same error. My game opens, but after a few minutes (randomly) it just close itself, no message, nothing.

sorry, couldve been the same issue i have…we gonna have to wait and see what blizzard does

Same fenris error every 15 minute for the last 3 days … smh what a trash bug, how could this get throught beta test

So guys, I made few steps and it helped me with the error:

1. Delete all Razer Apps(Blizz confirmed on Server Slam that Razer doing smth with the game)
  2. Limit the FPS to 50(work on limited 60fps too)
  3. Almost minimum graphics(not sure that it will work on higher one, as I was pretty limited on time during weekends)

After making these steps issue was resolved, hope it will help to someone.