Diablo 4 and ui mods

yea… that is possible.

that would be an ultimate troll move. but yea you can add animated gifs or other images to an overlay that is only part of the stream video output.

now that I actually think about that for a minute… that is absolutely hilarious lmfao just line up a bunch of buff timers above your skillbar… lmao

Empyrean from the Zero Empathy clan did this when he ran an exploding palm monk with the poison dart witch doctor. They’d always blow the mobs up on the convention of elements cycle so he had a CoE buff timer on his stream. People kept telling him he was violating TOS and he kept explaining it was only there so they could see it and it wasn’t on his game.

1 Like

i dont wanna overlay though i did that with wow just want all this to work lol… and to the dude thats … dead game… i troll enough with out your help…

btw lol Iggi is my fav person in the forums lol just a shot out

They aren’t allowed, but Hot Rod is friends with the streamers so they probably won’t be actioned. He didn’t allow them to be banned for asking their communities to dupe boss mats for them. Hot Rod is def not allowing them to be banned for anything else.

I dont use UI mods, even thou the D4 UI sucks major bawls. However, how would Blizz know if I did?

because you agreed to the ToS and the EULA that allows them to silently monitor your system in case you use a third party to play their game… a UI will take part of your packet sending to translate it for the UI you use and thus can be detected… will you get spanked? probably not for months or years but if you make money off the ui and blizz dont expect a ban wave lol