Devs please dont give in

also it like diablo 3 where almost all of your dmg is based on your weapon

Completely agree they will be filtered out by season 1 they probably won’t make it more than 2 weeks anyway before they quit.

1 Like

False again in another thread lol. By your logic a rogue with just the auto attack will do more damage than a fully built twisting blades rogue.

Drop rate is fine for release, but for another short weekend test with big build defining changes and FOMO rewards locked behind Ashava, I don’t really understand why they nerfed the legendary drop rate. I guess they didn’t want us testing the changes on multiple builds because I sure won’t be.

Then stop running in circles.

1 Like

I assume most of the whiners will be gone within a month or two at best. I tried necro to see what all the tears were about. Felt fine to me, bone spear and summon support was solid. Got the world boss first attempt. I don’t know, maybe I’m missing something. I like it.

Drop rates are better on higher world tiers, which we can’t do on this limited level 20 beta. Relax.

2 Likes

That is the highest difficulty tier at lvl 20.

Yeah, they should get rid of most of the affix ranges. That is such a sad thing to see repeated from D3.

An affix with 15-30 strength or whatever is just ridicilous. Getting the 15 roll is simply bad in all cases, serving no meaningful purpose.
Make it 28-30 strength range if you want some sense of getting “perfect” items. While not having the outright bad ones.

Tbh, in an A-RPG, the goal should be that ALL items that can drop are good for something. They obviously might be bad for your build. Most likely they will be.
But potentially any combinations of affixes could be useful in some build.
While getting 50% of max roll of an affix is never good for any build.

Yeah, so it’s over-tuned for L20 content, even on the easiest 2 difficulties.

1 Like

They probably will, like they did with WoW and other online games. Casuals are always crying.

Necro feels fine other than your summons getting constantly one shot even on world tier 1. Everything else with the necro is fine. Sadly you are better off sacrificing the minions for buffs in the book of the dead.

3 Likes

I have to give a recommendation. The customization of the characters is just awful. The women and men have the same options for hair and countless other things. What’s wrong with making the women attractive with women type hairstyles? The Woman Druid looks atrocious, the women in general in this game just have very limited customization. It’s terrible. Other than that, absolutely love this game.

1 Like

I think the game is in a good state right now . A lot of people cry about Ashava but they all try on WT 2 while being lvl 20 . The drop rates are ok . If we get showered with legendary items from the beginning they wont feel special . So far i like the class changes i have all the characters to level 15 and i find them pretty good. Given the fact that i’m a normal player not some min/max professional . I enjoy the current state of the server slam . And lets not forget that not every class is supposed to shine at low levels .

It’s like a raw sewage , the community , ever since gaming became mainstream.
But it’s fun, the crap people complain about and the sheer amount of tears… priceless.

Agreed, I think they should decrease the blue and white drops slightly too.
The problems of the Server Slam are limited time, and level cap at 20 for some reason, which I think was a mistake

Says the 16y old guy w/o a job, in moms basement with more time than brains.

Most people that used to have lots of time are in their 40s now and have jobs and obligations. There is a reason why industry moved on from how things used to be in the 90s

Dont let me start about farming for stuff for months :stuck_out_tongue:

i’m 31 and own my own house and work full time. I’m also married. It’s called time management.

and ancients and uniques are what - extremely extremely extremely rare?
legendaries are nothing special - it’s a yellow with an aspect, which you need to make your build not to suck and keep up with monsters and bosses leveling with you.

4 Likes

Nope.

Yep.

A huge component of the Diablo games is that, while you get lots of loot, most of it sucks. Part of the skill element of the games was knowing how to weed out the gems from the junk.

You also shouldn’t need to spend 1 minute taking apart a pack of trash mobs.

my beef is not with the lack of legendaries. legendary rain should stay in d3.

1 Like