Day 2 - D4 RIP not surprised

After an amazing first day of launch, day 2 has proven to be a massive disappointment, can’t even get past the Blizzard screen at startup! Such a waste of money on buying early access. Lmao

So what are you playing in the mean time while Blizzard fixes this hot mess?

I’m back to playing PoE. Also will be buying RDR2 on Steam sale.

1 Like

Lmao ok kid
Maybe don’t play on a potato

11 Likes

Day 2 and still no issues for me. Haven’t seen a bug yet and I’m a bit in to act 5.

4 Likes

A little indie title called Diablo 4.

Runs great. Having an awesome time.

4 Likes

Fix what exactly? Your unoptimized potato rig? There’s no issues getting into the game.

1 Like

Started up fast and smoothly here just now.

It’s been the other way around.

Day 1 had lag issues, today is completely lag free and as smooth as an offline game would be.

I am sorry to say I have not been having any issues. Logged in around 7am and have been in game since. No DCs, no login issues, nothing wrong.

Playing on my laptop.

2 Likes

You say potato, i say tomato!

1 Like

[quote=“PowerCosmic-1489, post:1, topic:25316”]
So what are you playing in the mean time while Blizzard fixes this hot mess?
I’ll play diablo 4

I tried after an hour and all is good now, guess they fixed whatever was causing the crashing at startup for what seemed to be for the americas masses.

Battle on hero!

1 Like

Mostly good here. I’ve had some minor issues - bit of lag a couple of times and spells becoming unresponsive once (relog fixed that but I had to redo part of a dungeon). But for launch I consider these not a big deal and expected worse.

I did complete a stronghold and not get credit but I’m thinking I may have ported out too soon (sigh).

If youre gonna complain at least post your PC specs

2 Likes

It’s your hardware issue. Fix it. Me, I did tons of updates on WIndows and Video drivers before I was able to play the game last night. But I am level 30 now. How come I am at this level and you havent got in yet? Your PC settings.

LOL It’s 100% blizzard. I waited a hour playing other games, came back and I’m back in the sanctuary. Did change a thing.

Playing on ultra setting, getting 300+ fps.

No wonder yours crash. I have a modern updated PC hardware too. And it’s abnormal when I play WoW on all Max’d Ultra Settings. When I press Optimize settings for WoW on GE Force, it tweaked some of my settings, it lowered it and it fixed my display/stuttering issues. BTW, GE Force Optimize is not yet available for Diablo4. D4 technically hasnt been released yet. ROFL.

It means even if you buy the most expensive CPU and videocard today, putting Max Ultra settings on all would give your problems on Blizzard games.

Keep blaming Blizz while I reach max level very soon. ROFL.

No issues for me. Not sure why you can’t login but you must not have much desire to play the game if all you do is see one error and give up. Go play something else that suites your needs.

U lol much, are you a clown by profession?

I put vsync to limit frames. Cpu 32degC and gpu at 42degC.

I am an Engineer in profession but it has nothing to do on it. But I am a PC Gamer since 80386 CPU’s and game crashes are normal especially on New games.

Just do nothing while many of us finish this game. It’s not my issue. It’s your issue. My game is running perfectly fine. Most are on Ultra Settings but there are some few that are not… like how my video settings on WoW Dragonflight which runs perfectly on 4k at 100Hz.

What are u even rambling about? Engineers are normally detailed oriented and understand the conversation and facts before responding. Where did you get you degree from?

I like many had issues this morning. Yesterday launch was spotless. Waited for Blizz to fix their end, came back after an hour and the game is back to normal. Been playing for the past few hours on all ultra. My system temps are low , like it’s running idle.