D4 gold missing

so i had my character logged on,i took a lunch break and came back and my charcter was dc’d and when i logged back in i was missing about 1 milllion gold. shut down the launcher completely and logged back on and got back into game and no change. How does gold just dissappear? Reall makes me not want to play if theres a chance my gold is just going to be gone if i log off.

I didn’t even have a disconnect occur. Just finished up the helltide that was going on, logged out of game to do some stuff and when I logged back in somewhere between 4-5 million gold has gone missing… tried the same steps as you with no luck… good times…

This morning i had 28 Mill gold in my bank. i logged out and when i got inside the game after running in helltide i saw i only had 10 Mill gold. My money just went away. all my hours farming are gone. Can you give me my gold back? I think this was really weird and i feel really irritated and sad that my hard work to get this gold are gone… I really hope you guys can help me?

1 Like

Im not exactly sure the exact amount of gold missing but i know I had around 10-11 mil a couple of days ago and i checked today and i have 1.7 million. The only thing ive done is respecced my sub 50 sorcerer, which is around 115k gold, twice.

I had about 2 million gold. Now I only have 400K after logging in after the patch. Due, is Blizzard supporting gold farmers or getting a cut of their sales?

This is still happening… Ive lost about 17 mil now since yesterday

Making me not want to play anymore… maybe its time for Baldurs Gate.

Developers? Are you going to address this?