Crash after crash after teleport

yes. max quality with RT on

Not sure but the crashes are most likely related to RT.
It’s a really bad implementation anyways, doesn’t even run at stable triple digit FPS with Framegen on @1440P on my 4090.

Right now i’m at medium RT shadows, RT reflections off (those seem to cause the most stutters and look really lowres anyways), DLAA with FG and a mostly stable 138 FPS (Reflex cap).

CPU is a 5800X3D.

PS: had 2 teleport crashes so far
Edit: crash counter is 3 now

my setup is very similar to yours (almost identical), and it’s constantly crashing when teleporting too

Constant crashes after teleport… frustrating

I7 12700k

Which error do you guys get? Im getting the Fenris error and windows panel said “nvlddmkm” error. But only in D4 … whole season 3 was running fine tho…

Updated all drivers and stuff.

Ryzen 9 7950x

1 Like

On my PC I don’t have Ray Tracing on and every time I waypoint it crashes.
My PC is on the Low end using an NVIDIA 1060ti with a Ryzen 7 1700

Same here! RT on or OFF game random crash!

I was experiencing a crash almost every time I used a portal.
Turning off ray tracing helped tremendously.

Its not Raytracing. It seems its Frame Generation, that triggers the error. turn that off

my game isnt crashing, but it is hard locking up doing tons of things, opening menu’s, hitting escape, teleporting etc.

Yeah crashed and now can’t log into my toon.

and im on ultra settings no RT and no FG. 4060ti

Just had the game stop responding when opening the map… gg… small indie company etc etc…

Turning off frame generation fixed the issue (zero crashes since) for me.

1 Like

nope it didnt also i am on 4080 and i9 13900k nothing is OC and i have 32 GB of ram,only setting that help but NOT fix this sh!t is setting cap of 60 fps but all it does it just takes longer to crash so i am 100 percent sure its AGAIN video memory problem.

I was crashing often yesterday as well, but it seemed to stop once I turned off the Ultra rez pack and stepped it down to high.

memory leak is definitely back:

This fixed it for me

Same here. Blizz finally looked into it, after months of crashes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.