Constant Freezes, Crashes, Lags and Infinite Loading Screens

Hello,
this game right now for me is unplayable and I need help.
I play on Win 10, I have a high spec PC
WIth a Ryzen 5900x
RTX 3090
32 GB of Ram
I have it installed on a SSD.
But when I play the game, I get constant crashes, freezes, lags, infinite loading screens, etc. I cant even finish the Tutorial. What can I do?
I also had the exact same issues in the beta.

What have you tried so far?

I too started having non stop crashing - game is ruined for me…

2 Likes

I scanned the game for corrupted files, I used a vpn connection, I restarted my PC, I updated the drivers (like even for the one that came out today).
One clue I got are ping spikes I sometimes get and usually the problems starts when I try to open a window, like the social menu or when I try to enter something, like the firs ruins, then it freezes often.

Edit:
The game in generally pretty laggy and I have a constant high ping of 250+, so I guess it is network related. But how can I change that? My internet connection is stable.

1 Like

Same here, freeze and stop my PC. Need restart in buttom!!! wtf blizzard?

Ryzen 3700x
32GB ram
6700XT
M.2 980 for softwares…

You could try to run the tests I describe here:

See what that may show. Now if you are unable to run the game to do the WinMTR as described, that’s ok. At least try to run the TraceRT.

It’s funny, after I arrived at the firs town the problems just stopped. I am certain now that it was network related, but I don’t why it just started working suddenly. My Internet was fine at all times.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.