Communication has gone radio silent

Perhaps they should take actions that reflect their statements so their words cannot be used against them.

Most people who are honest and forthcoming cannot have their words used against them because of the first part of this sentence.

2 Likes

He’s talking about actual developers, CMs are just as useless as MVPs. In fact Blizzard should just get rid of all of them. They don’t even represent us they only exist to push whatever narrative corporate wants this community to adopt.

3 Likes

I mean you probably aren’t wrong but where are the metrics you are talking about? Or are you just saying that out of nowhere?

He’s talking about the game, not bringing in a forum mod.

2 Likes

It’s because the PoE queue is funner than D4.

1 Like

D4 is like an amusement park that is only rollercoasters, and all of the rollercoasters have exactly 1 loopty loop. Where the loopty loop is changes, but you always know it’s coming, and you know the rest of the ride is going to be straight track.

1 Like

Good, I hope they don’t communicate, no matter what they’ll say the community won’t be happy. It was bad strategy to even communicate with us in the first place.

You’d think they’d learn this after the Bud Light fiasco.

Let me guess, you watched an Azmongold video and now you’re mad.

Ah, I see you have never heard of the word scrutiny. Regardless, I’m not super invested in trying to run defense for them. This not like an excuse for them to go silent rather an explanation/opinion on why I believe they did.

The issue is Blizzard sticking with Joe Shely after the fired Luis Barriga. Seeing how bad Diablo 3 came out, I was shocked they promoted Shely to Lead Developer of D4, and he specializes in Combat, sorry, I am laughing hard here.

MANY in the world of warcraft world likely do not think highly of Shely.

The issue we do not have Brevik, but he is behind another Arpg, I will keep an eye out for that when they announce it.

They did the hot fixes, they said they would slow down random tweaks and go to seasonal update structure, so what is there to communicate? Everything else like resistances they’ve already communicated as S2 at earliest. So now just wait until October.

First of all this game is not doing poorly. It has done incredibly well but you don’t like it. That’s ok. You can move on.

Second while you may not have spoken in anger, you basically have said “they don’t know anything” multiple times. It just shows that you have decided what is good and what is bad, and unless you get exactly that everyone else is just dumb. Manchilds can be polite too but they still need growing up.

The criticism threads in this forum are all pointless because they all start with an idiotic basic premise - mostly a projection of a whiner of his own self into the entire community. There is very rarely a question asked. Instead it’s all " we all know this game sucks but what can we do to fix it" That’s not constructive criticism. It’s not even criticism, rather just plain whining besides being entirely misplaced.

2 Likes

They are ‘in the money’ already.