Character unable to login

Entered “Oldstones” dungeon, character wasn’t loading after that. Attempted to get out of it and went into infinite load and alt f4. Tried to log back in my character and not able to do so.

I tried to create a new character and it works… something must be wrong with the recent patch… I totally won’t be looking to create a new character and waste my time

Currently have the same issue, Had the bug where abilites wouldn’t work. can’t rmember the quest name but it’s the one after getting the two snake eye gems.

Alt F4’d to reload the game and now unable to log back into the character at all, stuck on an infinite load screen. Logging into other characters and creating new ones is fine.

Attempted things to fix the issue:

• Restarted D4
  • Restarted Battle.net and D4
  • Restarted PC
  • Created a new character and then attempted to log into stuck on

PC Specs

• CPU: 7800x3D
  • GPU: 4090
  • SSD: M.2

Latest drivers are installed.

Did anyone figure out what to do? This is currently happening to me and I don’t really want to start over

Have a similar problem. Was playing my sorc when the servers went crashed earlier. Now the character is stuck in an infinite loading screen when I try to log on. Also created a new character and could log in just fine. Only unable to play the sorc that was on when the servers died.

Seem’s to resolve itself, started a new character and played a bit before trying my other character and I got in no problem.

Any resolve on this? Been 3 days and still can’t log on my character.

Same here, since yesterday when I try to login with my character I get stucked on the loading screen. As someone mentioned here, I’ve tried to relogin, close the app/reopen, scan files, alt+f4, restarting the pc, nothing works.

Same here, stuck on loading screen

Seems recent … because had the same here was this problem solved for the rest of us?

Its worked after full reboot for me

Not for me yet, tried everything. What have you done on your “full reboot” ?