Careful for Spoilers!

Reviews are going up on the 30th, so be careful not to see spoilers!

3 Likes

100% Agree ^^^^^ I wanna be surprised when I play the game. :beverage_box: :rage: :crossed_swords: :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

“the only certain things in life are death and taxes …and Spoilers.”

2 Likes

I will not be watching any of it. I want to experience things in the game on my own. I will block all streaming dweebs for a week.

2 Likes

I was surprised to hear IcyVeins got early access too, so theyve been writing up endgame builds ALREADY boooo haha. Ah well. Guess im locking my phone away.

Tough balance to walk regardless.

I want to know about patch notes, changes etc - IF we d/l client early and there’s patch notes: Cool. I’ll work with that.
Otherwise - there’s those out there that simply excel at sifting through the data, compiling it and laying it out.
I can hope there’s honest folks out there who won’t break the rules and put out TOO much revealing info.

2 Likes

I think they are instructed not to spoil the campaign. So there is that.

2 Likes

Yeah i wouldn’t mind seeing a datamine for blance changes since last beta.

The thing i find annoying are the click bait news places thatll put it in the headline like

“You wont believe how Lillith wins in the end of D4…”

1 Like

It might be a good idea to just avoid the forums, Twitter, Reddit, etc… entirely until completing the campaign.

1 Like

Exactly.
Like a person who simply cannot keep a secret.
Bursting with the need to tell someone 5 seconds after hearing it.

1 Like

Ya, the campaign and story will still be under NDA until launch. You know someone will still try to be that guy though. I plan on unplugging from everything come the 30th until the 1st.

1 Like

Cant unplug, need to theory craft with the coming changes in the final build before release.

I press Esc on every cutscenes. So spoilers dont’ bother me. I’ll just press Esc… damn can’t skip people talking in real life.

:grimacing:

20characterssssssss

While information can be shared on the 30th, there is still an embargo on story spoilers until the beginning of Early Access so you should be safe if you only care about story spoilers.

1 Like

It’s not just the streamers and the review you have to watch about, it’s all of their idiot buddies and inner circles who they allowed to watch them stream on private channels who will also try to look cool. NDA? What’s that.

I’ve considered starting my D4 internet isolation early because of this debacle.

2 Likes

It’s very easy to avoid spoilers. Besides, I’ve never cared because I’ll play the game, anyway. Even movie spoilers don’t phase me. Now, knowing all this, and that Lilith is actually the good guy in the story will lead some to question their existence.

Well anything is technically a spoiler so your post is somewhat confusing. I assume you mean story spoilers. Reviewers cannot give out story spoilers until the 1st so their review is off gameplay.

I guess you didnt know that.

1 Like

There i fixed it for you haha. If you use the internet, youre bound to run jnto a spoiler. Intentional or unintentionally.

1 Like

Rhyyker liked my post on my spoiler theory in his most recent youtube video.
Guess I already know part of the main campaign storyline :grin: