Can't claim Season Pass reward

Good morning
I can’t claim my Season Pass Tier 12 reward. I only have the “check” and “buy rank” options, even though I currently have 23 levels of the pass done. The error appeared yesterday, I was hoping that if I turn on the game again the next day something will improve, but still the same.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue, but with tier 33 - the Coldiron Greaves. My battle pass is 36 and I have claimed rewards beyond tier 33, but I only have the inspect and buy options.

i also have this issue, for lvl 60 Awoken Coldiron Greaves, i am currently at 69 in the battle pass happened some time yesterday

Same here, I’'m stuck with shoes tier 37, but I still claimed tier >38 - 50 as normal… :grimacing:

I am having same issue, cannot claim tier 29 battle pass reward, necro emote. Of course, I am a necro. I have finished through pass tier 90, have closed my game, and shut down my computer multiple times since that reward has been available to me. Also checked my emote screen to verify it was not available.

1 Like

I have the same issue with the T17 reward.

+1 for t61 reward ^^’

Another one for the report. Can’t claim the tier 69 reward (not nice) the “I will rip your soul apart!” voice clip for Necromancers. It only gives me the option to inspect or to buy tier, even though I’m well past that tier and thus don’t need to buy it.

I also have this same issue. Unable to claim Tier 33 - Coldiron Greaves. I only have the options to “Inspect” or “Buy Tier”. I have been able to claim previous tiers and ones after this one. I checked my Wardrobe to make sure it wasn’t a “check mark glitch” or something, but the reward is also not there.

Same, for Tier 50 (Awakened Coldiron Gauntlets). As of writing this I have unlocked up to Tier 61 but only have the option to Inspect or Buy Tier 50 (And clicking “Buy” dosent do anything). Premium Battlepass so shouldnt be locked out from claiming anything.

Same for Tier 80 (Awakened Chest), allready unlocked level 90 but i still cant get the chest…

Same issue, also with level 60. Battle pass completed, and no option to claim.