Cannot progress "Unyielding Flesh" Quest

After bringing the NPC to her husband, the other lady never left to go transform; when first finished, Krystyna left the party and stayed at her husband as intended. However, when I fast traveled back to town, she became my follower again. I brought her back to the location in hopes of triggering something but no luck. We’re all just standing around the skinned corpse, having a little campfire. It says that the objective “Help Krystyna find her husband Feodor” is complete.

Important note: I was trying to skip the dialogue by pressing Esc during the cutscene. I don’t think it actually skipped anything, but maybe it tried to, and caused the scene to skip her queue to leave.

19 Likes

I’m having the exact same problem. Haven’t figured out a solution yet.

2 Likes

You’re not the only one having this issue. I let the conversation play out, the woman ran off, and the quest never updated for me or my wife. We are both stuck at where it has a check mark on “Help Krystyna find her husband Feodor” with no progession. now every time we enter the town or near the town she pops up as a follower. It was working just fine in the last two betas, I don’t know how it broke in this one.

I also had the same problem, woman ran off, dude gave his xenobyte spiel, quest checks off, and…nothing. Wife is still following me, quest stuck in checked off on “take wife to husband.” Tried exiting game and restarting to no avail.

1 Like

Same problem here. I noticed that the women who ran off from the husband teleported back to her original spot in front of him, although I have no idea if that has anything to do with it being bugged.

I exited the game back to the main menu, as well as just exiting to desktop, and the problem persists.

Had the same problem.
I abandoned the quest and re-took it. Then it worked.

3 Likes

+1

I abandoned and retook it and still the same issue. Maybe trying it multiple times it works sometime, I guess not too important in the server slam to do it.

3 Likes

I had the same issue, but when the quest failed the first time I tried it, I thought that it could be because I followed the mysterious lady a bit while the couple was still talking. So I abandoned the quest, took it again and just stood still in front of the man during the dialogue. Still bugged (the mysterious woman also teleported back to her original spot both times, as SilverHawk said).

Abandoned it again, and this time I stood close to Krystyna after she drops to her knees and starts talking, and it worked.

I don’t know if this is the solution to the problem but it seems to have worked for me, so I thought I’d let you know :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Ditto. Broke for me as well. Maybe did something out of order. Running Rogue.

I had this problem.

I fixed it by abandoning quest, going back to town getting the quest from her again and teleporting back to the spot he is chained up.

3 Likes

Thanks mate that worked a charm

1 Like

Abandoning the quest and retaking it did work for me, but took multiple tries.

Also had this issue. Rogue. Haven’t bothered to do it again.

Also encountered the issue. I canceled three times and couldn’t get it to complete. Had no issue last beta with this one. Played a druid last beta and i am currently playing a rogue. The evil lady runs off and while the dialog is still going the evil lady reappears and stands there.

Same issue. Quest just stopped. No longer a location objective on the map. Worked in previous Beta (played solo). Broke in this one (in multi).

Yeah, it just happened to me. Now she’s gonna follow me forever. lol

1 Like

Same Problem, twice already, abandoned still same Bug.
Blizzard seems not to care at all, no response or anything, on Discord almost every third person has this bug so there must be thousands of players with this same bug.

No statement or anything from Blizzard that they are even aware of this, they really dont care about the people at all, but lets hope the ShOP at least works on launch right…

I want the old Blizzard back.

EDIT: “True Potential” ROGUE quest, stuck again

2 Likes

Same here,
did it 2 times, tired of doing this forever. 2 months ago was perfectly fine, this slam beta is so worse than 2 months ago geez

1 Like

LOL already the NEXT BUGGED QUEST! As Rogue you get the “True Potential” quest, stuck again, quest says “speak with Leyrana” i stand right next to her in the dungeon but cant speak to her…

HOW CAN THIS BE THE FINAL STATE of the game? and not even the Quests work, how do they even Quality Test? Dont they test the game before releasing the beta?!

EDIT second try now she is TWICE in the dungeon xD at least i can speak to her, but now she has a clone of herself wtf, this is so buggy.

Yes, same issue for me too.