Cannot Log In - Unable to find valid license for Diablo 4 (Code 315306)

Took me about 5 tries, but back in. Still having the terrible latency however.

Still doesn’t work for me jeez man

How to know its weekend : Blizzard Server are broken as its a surprise to them that more people try to play. Like it was the same crap last weekend and everybody gets a bad game experience… Thank you, Blizzard for not learning that weekends are likely to have more serverload

Isn’t the always online experience just so much fun?

this still isnt resolved… Try and play once this weekend and no such luck.

1 Like

Frankly a bit surprised this has been going on since last night. If it’s DDOS I’ve definitely seen them fix wow a lot faster when that happens.

Hey friend! Me too!

Been working my buns off all week, managed to sneak a few hours in since Monday, actually found an aspect I’ve been after for like a week with a quick 20 minute obol farm before heading in the other day. Was really looking forward to playing today, it was supposed to rain all day and I got a bunch of snacks and buds last night too…

WELL now its sunny and 70 degrees, Diablo isn’t working, and my lawn is like 9" long…I need to finish putting together a flower bed too…and the chicken coop needs a clean…

DAMN YOU BLIZZARD! I bet they changed the weather too.

Ddos Attack is confirmed.

SAME for meeeeeeeeee :{

So when will it be fixed?

1 Like

Client cant still find my LICENSE!!! I cant play!!! WtF its SUNDAY! i wanna PLAY or unsub!

Well, I’m happy to see its not just me, can’t log in, then my system crashes completely, try again, this time I have to log in to my Blizz account altogether, pshh…if only, can’t get a verification code sent to my email. Glad I’m not the only one whose experiencing this.

1 Like

They should have it figured out by Season 2.

1 Like

LOL good luck w/that request for a refund bud…Blizz has your cash and don’t give out refunds.

I can’t log in to D4 or WoW.

Same Error. Tried 20+ times. To hot and muggy to do yard stuff today too. Just let me be a degen for a day please.

y same problem :angry: :triumph: :triumph: :triumph: :triumph:

same problem here 20 chars

Just tried to play and got this error code myself, came to forums to see anyone else had the same issue and see if there was a work around.

its intresting that it is allowed to force your customers to agree on a service that you can not guaranty to provide.