Cannot Create Season 2 Character?

Patch 1.2 fully downloaded and installed. All my Season 1 characters are properly converted to Eternal realm. Trying to create a new character, and I am not offered the option to select the Seasonal realm after customization of the character. Instead, I am asked to choose between Tier 1 or Tier 2.
Is this normal?

There has been a delay in the start of season 2.

2 Likes

Diablo on X: “We’ve encountered some complications and will be delaying Season of Blood’s start time a few hours to remedy these issues. We’ll share updates as soon as we have them. We appreciate your patience.” / X (twitter.com)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/season-of-blood-start-time-delay/129041/2

Continuing the discussion from Season of Blood Start Time Delay:

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/season-of-blood-start-time-delay/129041/3

that is because they jacked it up great start to season 2 :slight_smile:

Blizzard was unable to release the patch on time.

1 Like

Check top of forum bro…

Because the vampires are waiting for the sun to set before they can officiate the Season.

10 Likes

Lmfao you made my day

1 Like

Que gran decepcion. Pagar 99 euros por un maravilloso juego y con el poco tiempo que tengo para jugar. Tienen problemas tecnicos el mismo dia del lanzamiento de la nueva temporada, con tantos problemas que habeis tenido en la Temporada 1 deberiais de mejorar el servicio. Cada vez os superais mas Blizzard. Estoy totalmente decepcionado.

It appears someone does not read the forum.

1 Like

it is night in Europe

1 Like

It’s 2:37AM where I am, guess they’re american vampires in-game.

I’m unclear on this… since the last post in this thread they’ve announced that S2 is live but that they’re still working on a crossplay issue…

I’m still unable to create a S2 character (I don’t get the “choose your realm” option). Is there something I’m missing or is S2 Still not live on PC?

NVM… I am an idiot! (I thought the realm choice was at the start of character creation, not the end… :wink: ).

Wait I have to create ANOTHER character and level him to play season 2???

Yes. That’s been the main point of seasons (or whatever they’re calling them) over all of the Diablo Franchise games. It’s a reset.

All the more important in D4 since it’s so easy to max level your character.