Can’t enter Untamed Thicket game freezes

I am unable to enter the untamed thicket in for the quest fangs of corruption in the act 2 story line. I am on ps5. Every time I click on the entrance it freezes up the game and I have to restart and then I restart my character is no where near the dungeon.

1 Like

I am having the same issue on XBox.

i’ve had game freeeze on entering multiple dungeons on xbox, that i have to quit and restart the game.

Same problem here, the game freezes and I need to restart, ps5

Is there a way to report this bug or get a blue to look at it? I can’t progress the storyline.

Same on PS4. I tried multiple times and am now moving onto other quests.

I didn’t have issue on Series X. I was more frustrated by back and forth just before that. I haven’t done many dungeon though. I heard same issue could make entering dungeons impossible.

My game is also freezing at untamed thicket on PS5, cannot progress story :sob:

Quote from discord. I tried this and it worked for me.

TLDR enter another dungeon and then come back to the untamed thicket.

“ No I was just following the quest and then when i wanted to enter it basically jsut froze and i couldn’t do anything anymore. i then restarted the game and went do some side quest and entered another dungeon, idk if it helped, but when i went back to the story dungeon after i managed to enter it”

I just reported this bug with Blizzard. Pathetic that this is a known bug for almost 3 weeks, and it hasnt been fixed with a patch.