Campfire or Update coming soon?

Yeah lets worry about adding in more things instead of fixing what we already have and making the game balanced and working properly!

1 Like

Populations are def going down. Less action on d4trade for items. Many of sellers there gone for a week. LEss ppl active on my fren list. Less ppl at events. Def less ppl in game. To be expected as this season is the worst so far. Very weak season with very little to do. Leveling to 100 is too fast. Not anything to chase but maybe an uber or two for your build. Meteor cant even really use an uber. Maybe the ring is okish but its core damage so probably not. Meteor key item should have been a wand. Would have worked way better.

I don’t watch streamers.
You asked. 20 characters.

rhyker have glued up hes hat so he have it permamently on

even when he visited blizzard HQ

hes opinion about this game is just like hes hat.

News on when you’ll get news will soon be in the news news.

1 Like

I am not done. That is all that really matters.

Yes, because these are the times when you can regularly find gear that’s actually an upgrade. That needs to be extended right up to level 100, and a bit beyond.

a lot of good news i hope

A preview of the content of a trailer

They will still collect their pay cheque even though you are not playing. LOL

Math is hard…

20 char

Any possibility of adding even a fraction of the cool premium shop cosmetics as very hard to get chase items in the game?

+4 skills is overrated. You dont have to have it.

Genesis is though.

dont look like im geting none of them im tired of doing it lol

Sowwie. I got both in 50 runs or so

All we need for motivation is… plz bow in front of… the awesome… beautiful… nice and fluffy… :camel: :camel: :camel: UBER RARE BRIMSTONE CAMEL MOUNT :camel: :camel: :camel:

Maybe the announcement is now also delayed

1 Like

The announcement post can be found here:

Tune in to Our Next Campfire Chat - PC General Discussion - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

2 Likes

Are we going to pretend snapshotting doesn’t exist>?<

I assume that all participants will wear skirts? Because we all love the skirts of the cosmetic shop armor sets. Joking aside, with attaching skirts to the pants or making the skirt as a seperate armor piece you will sell lots of more in ye olde shoppe.