Campfire or Update coming soon?

Hello Dev’s, any chance for an update on the ladder/gauntlet or maybe an upcoming campfire? TIA.

Yes, news on our next campfire is coming soon!

12 Likes

Season IS half done, Most Players are gone…maybe Check reallity from time to time

18 Likes

season isnt even a month old how do you think its half over

3 Likes

Their favorite streamer isn’t streaming anymore, they’ve completed all the seasonal objectives and don’t login themselves, so therefor it’s a dead game and the season is half over. Typical “everyone” fallacy. The people I know aren’t playing the game, therefor no one is playing the game.

4 Likes

This may come as a shock to you, but the MID season update usually comes at the half way point of a season.

Well, I think most people are done playing for the season. If there’s some good new endgame content, will certainly stop by for a bit.

None of them are. Moved on to the next FOTM.

1 Like

Please specify “soon”, i.e., at what date and time? Let me tell you about a secret companies would love to know: People LOVE facts and numbers. Phrases like “soon”, or “it will come, trust me” or “it will be awesome” don’t help anyone.

3 Likes

We have to check twitter or x foe the time… why waste time on S3, let’s move on and start looking at S4.

Im watching Ryhkker playing atm, how about you guys? lol

Unfortunately, I can’t post dates or times before those announcements are released. I can tell you that yes, a campfire chat is coming up, and it won’t be a long wait.

13 Likes

Who is their favorite streamer?

Who = Blizzard, or you mean Who = OP? If the latter, nvm. If the former, I’m curious and I’m thinking it’s Rob.

The classic blizzard ‘Soon ™’

1 Like

Lol no idea, I know of about three streamers for D4, so we’ll go with Rob, even though I’ve never watched him before. To be fair I haven’t watched a single streamer play D4 since D4 came out. Oh I did the twitch drop thing, but I muted the tab and put it on a 120 resolution so it wouldn’t eat up my bandwidth. Aside from that though I find watching people playing a Diablo type game to be rather boring.

I think they announced Thursday 1/22 as the date to make a preview announcement date for the campfire chat

1 Like

Tuck the campfire behind your hat, then no one is curious. We want better access to the game immediately. The game is most fun between levels 50-80. (When you go to world level 3 and then to level 4). Seasons are still a long-term bore. Constantly farming something to get something that in the end doesn’t even have the ideal necessary aspects, affixes and other full of sloppy, nonsensical names.

1 Like

I also know when it is and what it contains, but we need to wait for the release of info later this week.

Don’t let the impatient ones get under your skin. They want to play with the new toys as soon as they can.
That way they will have more time to complain on the forum if they do not like new toys

3 Likes

campfire chat coming up i can say that too without being a blue