Campfire or Update coming soon?

Well, I think most people are done playing for the season. If there’s some good new endgame content, will certainly stop by for a bit.

None of them are. Moved on to the next FOTM.

1 Like

Please specify “soon”, i.e., at what date and time? Let me tell you about a secret companies would love to know: People LOVE facts and numbers. Phrases like “soon”, or “it will come, trust me” or “it will be awesome” don’t help anyone.

3 Likes

We have to check twitter or x foe the time… why waste time on S3, let’s move on and start looking at S4.

Im watching Ryhkker playing atm, how about you guys? lol

Unfortunately, I can’t post dates or times before those announcements are released. I can tell you that yes, a campfire chat is coming up, and it won’t be a long wait.

13 Likes

Who is their favorite streamer?

Who = Blizzard, or you mean Who = OP? If the latter, nvm. If the former, I’m curious and I’m thinking it’s Rob.

The classic blizzard ‘Soon ™’

1 Like

Lol no idea, I know of about three streamers for D4, so we’ll go with Rob, even though I’ve never watched him before. To be fair I haven’t watched a single streamer play D4 since D4 came out. Oh I did the twitch drop thing, but I muted the tab and put it on a 120 resolution so it wouldn’t eat up my bandwidth. Aside from that though I find watching people playing a Diablo type game to be rather boring.

I think they announced Thursday 1/22 as the date to make a preview announcement date for the campfire chat

1 Like

Tuck the campfire behind your hat, then no one is curious. We want better access to the game immediately. The game is most fun between levels 50-80. (When you go to world level 3 and then to level 4). Seasons are still a long-term bore. Constantly farming something to get something that in the end doesn’t even have the ideal necessary aspects, affixes and other full of sloppy, nonsensical names.

1 Like

I also know when it is and what it contains, but we need to wait for the release of info later this week.

Don’t let the impatient ones get under your skin. They want to play with the new toys as soon as they can.
That way they will have more time to complain on the forum if they do not like new toys

3 Likes

campfire chat coming up i can say that too without being a blue

Yeah lets worry about adding in more things instead of fixing what we already have and making the game balanced and working properly!

1 Like

Populations are def going down. Less action on d4trade for items. Many of sellers there gone for a week. LEss ppl active on my fren list. Less ppl at events. Def less ppl in game. To be expected as this season is the worst so far. Very weak season with very little to do. Leveling to 100 is too fast. Not anything to chase but maybe an uber or two for your build. Meteor cant even really use an uber. Maybe the ring is okish but its core damage so probably not. Meteor key item should have been a wand. Would have worked way better.

I don’t watch streamers.
You asked. 20 characters.

rhyker have glued up hes hat so he have it permamently on

even when he visited blizzard HQ

hes opinion about this game is just like hes hat.

News on when you’ll get news will soon be in the news news.

1 Like

I am not done. That is all that really matters.