Bug A Boon in the Tide

Season 1 journey chapter 4 , achievement : a boon in the tide (open any…during helltide) seems to be bugged . I opened several chests , still 0/1. (Screenshots existing) . I would be very pleased if this problem could be solved soon because it stops me from moving on (no chance im able to kill someone in pvp and with bugged helltide i cant continue to chapter 5
Thx for your time and effort

1 Like

PS5 1.1.0.43487 same, A Boon in the Tide still not working. I did complete Prophecy Manifest first because the first chest I opened in season 1 was the mystery chest.

Same for me. It’s to the point I want my money back. I’m so livid and I can’t progress because of bugs.

Same here - Xbox gamer tag jasonwade74 - have opened at least 10 tortured gift chests - objective will not update

Update: at least i was able to finish the chapter cause luckily i managed to find the 250 mystery gift and that counted. But still a fix would be necessary for lots of the players

Exactly the same problem, like hundreds of players according to several forums. Hopefully this will be fixed soon! (I’m gonna need this one to progress)

same here. would like it to work so i dont have to do the other stuff to progress lol

Same! I can not make progress. PC version.

1 Like

Nice to know, i thought im stupid or anything else. because i dont figured out how to get this point!
NEED TO BE FIXED!!!
@blizzard!!!

Update: fix is in the patchnotes for Update 1.1.2 (15th of august) …hopefully thats true