BS disconnects and terrible communication

I’ve about had it. I get it’s a ‘Beta’…but this was heavily marketed and NONE of that detail said anything about using us as complete guinea pigs for your benefit…with essentially no reward. I pre-purchased and played last week. Some issues…but overall great.
To include the larger public and purposely stress the system knowing it will cause disconnects and abhorrent queue times takes away any positive benefit to playing this weekend. You should be ashamed. I may cancel my pre-order due to this BS if I keep getting kicked every 5 minutes…even while in a separate dungeon outside of the public spaces or open world.

Actually, it was : Expectations for the Diablo IV Open Beta (March 24-26)

no it was only for those who would be following their articles…not anyone logging into Battle.net today looking to play…and that crap was only posted yesterday and I’ve already seen it after my first issue. It does not change my opinion on this one bit.
Increase the reward for playing and post a big disclaimer that pops up BEFORE you play on Battle.Net that explains all of this…so people know. A banner notification doesn’t do it…and an article posted on the forums 24 hours ago doesn’t do it. I had never gone to the forums before today.