Bring back Exclusive Fullscreen, please! (not about performance)

I tried to answer you nicely and you wanted to buckle down because your too ignorant to listen to someone that has 25 years tech experience and the exact same card as you that just told you how to fix it.

you told me nothing of any value that would do the fix and as we talk I tried many things such as refreshing all drivers and more. Its not like I am just here waiting for you to reply. I also don’t think your interaction was any nicely anyways, you came from the start of our talk with a loaded arrogance saying stuff as “speak for yourself” and couple of more. I am actually confused what you even doing out here by now because as it turns out you just trying to harass me by now and you can clearly play the game, you got really nothing better to do than coming to argue while I just want to fix a poblem? I got clearly no interest in any argue with you. Flexing your 25 years of tech doesnt help either, neither did I ask about it. So far you couldnt help so I am wondering what these 25 years provided, nothing of any value as it turns out, offending is something you can clearly do well

The same way you feel your experience it’s broken for isolated issues so is the case with me. I hope you legit used DDU because of you factory reset with and I’m the past 4 releases it broke your chipset drivers. But they don’t need to break it more thinking an issue is widespread if it isn’t. " Thousands of people" you claim are having this issue is still like 2 percent of the player base. Get over yourself. Your coming in here like your entitled and a beta is a test. Even if you pre ordered the game your not entitled to the beta is just there for us. I rather they fix whatever they think is going on with Fullscreen now than launch week get over it.

As it turns out you can not give any valuable fix for my issue. All I hear is a “get over it”. I honestly don’t like your attitude and it got now to a point where you just offend me like you got nothing better to do? You dont want to help me, instead you harass me now by saying I am just a slight percentage of a million playerbase. Wow damn, thanks man for telling me how meaningless I am. Yet I am player and it doesnt matter how many percantage of the palyerbase got this problem. A problem is a problem and got to be fixed no matter how less the precentage, you as a self claimed made up 25 years tech support should know this better. Your ignorance is through the roof

My ignorance your the one expecting a beta to run like full release. Your in here like your world is on fire because a beta is freaking buggy lol. You act like your entitled to it when I’m reality it is an free for all open beta. Even last week’s was a courtesy and not part of the price. Instead of just trying to fix it on your end or simply waiting it out. Or for that matter bothering to read the update post that clearly states it’s temporary you on here like a toddler crying over it. I can’t help that your emotionally soft anymore than they can help you being an idiot. Lol

It’s weird I didn’t get he alt tab problem once. Then out of nowhere it started doing it.

Regardless now I can’t play on high specs without stuttering. This is ridiculous. I could change it to windowed fullscreen before I alt-tab out. What’s 5 seconds matter?

1 Like