Bored at level 20

Idk if it’s the class, campaign or what but I’m getting the itch to play Diablo 3 adventure mode and get some rifts in

7 Likes

Not a D3 fan here – it was so bright that it looked like a rebranded Candy Crush. D2 definitely captured gothic dread much more accurately.

3 Likes

What did you roll? And wait for mid to end game. It’s a very different beast.

1000% this. Playing d3 i felt like i was playing hello kitty island, more when i did the secret pony lvl.

I thoroughly enjoy D4 so far and the darker tone.

I really liked last season of D3 but I like this one way, way more. What I mean to say, if you like D3 more then that’s perfectly fine, they are quite different games and different people have different preferences.

Personally I can’t get back, if you can’t stick with D4 then I understand that as well.

I finished it and expansions did one season never went back.

1 Like

Druid and pretty much the zoo spec though I did a bunch of other ones.

It’s possible that I would have preferred a monk or crusader like class as hybrids are usually my jam. Druid was the closest thing to that.

The D3 haters are just pathetic at this point “D3 bad” is quite literally their entire gaming personality. Imagine whining about one game for over a decade because it wasn’t just a copy of an older game with bad mechanics.

9 Likes

Good thing you can level past level 20 then - that way you don’t have to stay bored. :smiley:

2 Likes

Well, the Druid is already something to consider, because his strength lies in the endgame. He has a fairly mediocre early to midgame.

have fun with that monotonous game while the rest of us have moved on to bigger and better D4. Did you forget that you actually had to play the entire campaign in D3 before you could go to seasons?

Did you buy your account from someone?

My werebear is already awesome at level 20. It’s called Pulverize and companions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dudes not even done with a1 and complaining…

Nevermind the fact he probably did a1 20 times on all the betas.

I can attest to mid-ness with Druid so far. I’m doing “ok” but it’s no cakewalk yet…doing my own build…was hoping to go all werewolf focus, but that was abysmal.

1 Like

Yeah, but thats already meta. Get the shockwave aspect on a 2h weapon and you smash everything to bits.

D3 had bodies of demons exploding like in half with a the other parts getting yeeted, on fire or pieces of ice as they fly over cliffs in crazy ways as it was dead bodies and cages everywhere, it no where as bright as people claim. D4 and D2 theme is just dull and dark as it not really different than D3 first and third act.

2 Likes

Try mixing the were bear with some magic what I use to heal some of the damage back like lightning ones etc.

It’s best of both worlds.

Good advice thanks. Completely respecced the skills…I think the only were ones I have now are the howl-heal one and rabies (due to an item). It’s working for now…might go back to full wolfiepoo when I’m higher up…I miss the armory already :frowning:

The UI for talents seems like it’s in an alpha state, its really unintuitive and clunky. I feel like a UI similar to artifact weapons from WOW Legion would make sense. I get disoriented dragging the screen around

1 Like

It was pretty bright in My-Little-Pony-Land and the Angelic City, but that was just half the story.

The other half was the a-la-cart skill system that was as insightful as a fast food restaurant menu. The result were builds that went either 100mph or 15mph depending on your skills’ cooldown status. Have you ever been driven by someone that only knew how to go all-gas or all-brakes? Yeah, that’s how game play felt – it was good while your key skills were active, then you had to wait, and wait, and wait, until your cooldowns were ready again. This sputtering pace game play was the most annoying aspect of D3.

D2 and D4 allow you to go full speed almost all the time, while D3 was like topping out first gear and never going faster.