Blizzard hasn't learned from past beta

Here we are with an 65 min waiting que again. You guys knew this would be the case with more players trying out the beta, but yet you still put up limited servers to handle the player base.

1 Like

I mean…they warned us so…yeah lol

1 Like

They never learned from any of their betas or launches.

Since 2008 they have repeated the same errors.

They continue to ignore real problems in favor of profit. They’re fully aware of the issues, they just don’t care.

4 Likes

I don’t see anywhere in this message scenario that after 40 min queue you’ll experience error and another 40min queue.

1 Like

and nor was that in the OP’s message either.

I mean…they warned us so…yeah lol

Well since they knew it was coming, then they should have been proactive to scale the servers properly. Oh, an let’s not forget about the bug that keeps booting players and putting them back in the queue. Same bug from last weekend.

3 Likes

Yep, Last weekend I was booted 4 times and had to deal with 4 ques over 80 mins each time.

They’re doing this on purpose to see server stress.
I’m sorry guys but beta testers are really TESTERS nothing more.
Don’t act like you’re playing the full paid release.

5 Likes

I am disappointed because past the queues, the game is totally unplayable for me. I far exceed the specs but this game is a monumental mess, nothing works as it should. I played with the settings and FPS but I keep getting crashes and memory leaks.

People complaining about a beta like it’s their right to play it, pathetic.

5 Likes

I suppose “attempting” to login and getting a message to wait 47 minutes is testing…I suppose… :man_shrugging:

Things make better sense if you gather the information available and either understand or apply what youve learned.

Queue Times: When we open the gates again this Friday to absolutely everyone, we are expecting a lot of people. There will be lengthy queue times, particularly on Friday when we first launch and during peak regional windows. This past weekend helped us to forecast the capacity we expect this weekend, and we will be using that capacity to intentionally stress our systems in preparation for launch. In summary, while we know it can be frustrating, we need queues to properly stress test our services and we are designing to ensure we have them some of the time.

You understand the main purpose of this is to stress test the servers so the queue is in place for a reason to help figure out points of failure.

I would say this is common sense but common sense is not common as the average person is kind of moronic.

Hence Diablo IV being a very basic game for very basic people.

Good job Activision you managed to make Diablo IV on PC but have it feel like a crappy basic mobile game.