Blizz your crazy!

…The fk are you people even trading? lol

lol

first red flag should have been the guy offering 8 billion gold: in what way would you believe that was farmed legit? it’s clearly duped gold so trade at your own risk?

Someone lucky enough to find good gear and sell it, not saying this is likely, but it is in the realm of possibility.

it is a moot point now, They disabled trading indefinitely.

1 Like

ya after several months of it.

blizzard is indeed super fast to address these issues for sure!

1 Like

but let the store have a problem, and that crap gets fixed within hours

1 Like

Yeah there’s no way he got 8 billion gold legitimately my man…

He got what he deserved.

They are partnered like with any streamer or news/guide website. They don’t monitor and moderate activity there.

As for fixing it, Trading is now Disabled. Totally. Until an exploit is fixed. So that should help significantly with the issues I hope.

So gold can not be traded, what else a Rare item? Then no trading at all. make everything account bound then. Fixed!

D2 has trading still, Poe does as well, I am sure POE 2 will as well. What I see is if you want to trade. Do not do it in D4, no AH for them to have a say in it.

Lol #1 he got unbanned.

#2 the occulitist is over priced

#3 your a sheep

Watching the state of this game disintegrate in real time has been a blast, it has been one epic blunder after another since launch. this is just icing on the cake. It doesn’t matter if they monitor it or not, they put their brand on it.

1 Like

Good thing about poe from the little i played, Is that there are useful materials that can be traded which creates a functional economy.

What is poe’s HR equivalent?

I just wanna repeat.

1 Like

LOL. You have have to be joking me. Gold dupe in D3 in the RMAH. Can you not learn from other games?

Just a heads up that they are aware that people are caught up in this without being part of the actual cheating. OP was apparently unbanned. Blizzard has now stopped all trade in D4 until the exploit is fixed. Exploiters will be banned - those who engaged in a trade innocently won’t. I would not get shocked if the gold that was duped or items were removed from the game as well. Hopefully.

2 Likes

Can I get my shako back and wait for 8 billion gold? We are still in a beta test game.,

It should be removed but I don’t care if they don’t . Sometimes you just gotta give people some slack because they suck at a lot of things. Probably it’s too hard for them to farm gold and make their own. Maybe they are tired of dying too much and just wanna get carried .

Lol you have zero idea what you are talking about

You serious? Even if you play this game like a maniac who never leaves the basement you can’t make more than like 1 billion in a month through regular play. How could he have possibly made x8 that to just spend on a single trade when the game hasn’t even been out long enough for that much to be possible to accumulate? Of course it wasn’t legitimate and he knew it too.