Blinky - Early Access Issue

I got the same problem here. I have restarted the game, re-logged in, delete and install, none of them worked

Heya Blinky,

Note: I deleted your other post because I moved your first one to this thread instead. Trying to keep everything in one thread for each player.

Given that you’ve already done everything that I usually recommend here, can we try clearing out all your battle.net app data and reinstalling the app? To do it:

1. Press Windows+R to open the “Run” prompt
  2. Type one of the below locations and press enter:
    %programdata%
    %temp%
    %appdata%
    %localappdata%
  3. Delete any folders which say Blizzard, Battle.net, or Blizzard Entertainment
  4. Repeat steps 2/3 for all 4 locations above
  5. Grab a new battle.net desktop application installer from our website and run it

Then re log in with this account. See if it works after.

I cannot reply to my own post, so i have to post here.

I’ve tried your method, didnt work, still shows 6/6

No worries, I got you! The process above not helping you is odd. Can you try one more thing for me? The third step at this sticky I just made should refresh the cache.

Let me know how it goes, please, and sorry for the posting issue.

If you are sure your purchase went through, and that you got the proper edition…there is something else you can try.

You can force your Bnet account to update the flagging on it. To do that, close everything and change your bnet password. That will force everything to update. May need another reboot after that too.

Make sure you have your authenticator or any other password change and login info handy before trying it.

https://account.battle.net/recovery/en/identify-account.html?requestType=PASSWORD_RESET

Did those… still no access

Same here, telling me my console is unable to find a valid license.

Same here ! No valid liscences on my PS4 … idk what happening.

1 Like

Finally got it to access “play” by removing the appdata stuff a couple of times.

The same as mine. Couldnt find answer in support either.

Code 315306 not valid also not so happy

Nope. Removed everything. Reinstalled. etc.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.