Blighted corpse explosion effect

The visual effect that stacks on blighted corpse explosion honestly ruins the game, im hoping to get enough people to mention it that they hotfix it or add an option to disable it. its a great skill and i love the dark abilities but it blocks out everything and makes it pretty unenjoyable. just make it like normal blight skill so we can still see things and enjoy the graphics.

12 Likes

I posted about this as well Blighted corpse explosion visual clarity (VERY VERY BAD) - #2 by Xibbas-1913

3 Likes

I was just about to create a topic about it. I am glad to see im not alone. If you use the skill more than 2 times, the whole screen becomes black basically…

3 Likes

Well, it’s a “darkness” skill :sweat_smile:

It is nearly unplayable. Definitely unplayable on hardcore. And to get good damage out of it in a group you’re popping a bunch. You have to do it to get essence back too.

Blizzard needs to fix this ASAP.

4 Likes

Darkness skill still shouldn’t make the entire screen black and unplayable.

All my friends run from me and go another way because they don’t want to deal with it.

Once again this is a known bug that they are working on but it is more problematic than a hot fix can deal with so it is coming in a bigger patch. I think they said by the end of the month but definitely before season 1.