[best?] [overworld] [exp farm]

1 location, no running around, unlimited mob farm, and best of all, they wont nerf it, cuz its by design.

(GL finding the leg/su/ancestral version of the trembling ring :metal:]

You just get worse loot for farming in the overworld.

Assuming you need loot. After 775 its pretty much all the same, only paragons and glyph exp really matter at that point.
(and this particular farm is exceedingly efficient in that regard, though, perhaps a tad dry)

all I see is:

“This skill is not ready”
“I don’t have enough fury”

You just kill the eggs before killing the mob for the ring. Also drops 5 pale tounges.

1 Like

Yes, killing the eggs stops the respawn, but if you ignore the eggs, you can rekill the Super Unique as many times as you want, getting exp each time, and occasionally the ‘trembling ring’ a drop which can only spawn here. It can be rare/leg/su/ancestral afaik.

-e

Also, does the word Kismet mean anything to you, and if so, add me on bnet and pm me, so we can catch up old buddy, its been faaar to long. <3

Kismet doesn’t mean anything to me sorry. :worried:

1 Like

It’s okay, I had a friend I played d2 with decades ago, we lost touch, then randomly found eachother again in WoW, and then lost touch again, I fully expect to run into my long lost friend again at somepoint, in a blizzard game.

Wish you the best with finding ya buddy.

1 Like

No ones been nice to me hence why i solo. Only when i was a vulnerable little boy ofc and when i wouldn’t do what they wanted i was cast out like an old boot.

[Krastifari]
No ones been nice to me hence why i solo. Only when i was a vulnerable little boy ofc and when i wouldn’t do what they wanted i was cast out like an old boot.

You should join my Clan, we have plenty of friendly, social players and we group up for various tasks every day.
(solos as a member is totally fine as well, no obligation to group, its just nice to have people to talk to, or ask for help from)

-e

Friend request sent.

-e2

Also stay clear of the PC GD forums, this place is toxic, and most of the lurkers/top posters are trolls complaining about d4. It’s a hot mess.

(head on over to the LFG forum if you want helpful people and productive posts.

Was this not nerfed here: HOTFIX 6 & 7 - June 8, 2023 – 1.0.2

I was just farming it last night, so ima say w/e they did, did not nerf the exp.

-e

It looks like they may have put a cap on it, but im not sure what that cap is, I earned 2 paragons from it last night. The notes dont state what the changes are, other than its not an ‘infinite’ source of exp, not that it ever was infinite, its not the best exp earning farm in the game, its just the laziest.

1 Like

Nobody cares about yellows with 3 stats.

rofl :rofl: