Banned for no reason

I was just playing game normal and was banned!!! I had taken Vyvanse so i was playing longer then most humans is only thing I can think of… will some one please help! my girl just moved out with out baby and this was only thing keeping me sane. I WAS NOT CHEATING I need to play this game for my mental health

1 Like

Hahaha, man you need to get some sleep or go see some help brother. Just the fact that you’re throwing random facts like you were not cheating and your general stream of thoughts are not very “sane” sounding.

2 Likes

What is Vyvanse? Vyvanse is a central nervous system stimulant. It affects chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control. Vyvanse is FDA-approved to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)

Looks like Blizzard has found a better solution for you - free addiction treatment (ban) :wink:

1 Like

I got the same problem. I don’t play for one night since release and get an Mail that I banned now for cheating ??!!!

Blizzard what’s happen ?!!

Error code 52 is an account Suspension or Ban. You should have gotten an email sent to the email address on your Battlenet account that tells you the category of infraction and the means to appeal. That appeal is only done via ticket. Ticket times are around 5 or 6 days right now.

A quick reminder of the sorts of things Blizzard will penalize an account for is below. That includes account sharing/pilots, automation of any gameplay including rotations, selling gold/items/carries, any outside software that is not approved by Blizzard, etc.

License Limitations. Blizzard may suspend or revoke your license to use the Platform, or parts, components and/or single features thereof, if you violate, or assist others in violating, the license limitations set forth below. You agree that you will not, in whole or in part or under any circumstances, do the following:

1. Derivative Works: Copy or reproduce (except as provided in Section 1.B.), translate, reverse engineer, derive source code from, modify, disassemble, decompile, or create derivative works based on or related to the Platform.
  2. Cheating: Create, use, offer, promote, advertise, make available and/or distribute the following or assist therein:
  • cheats; i.e. methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard (whether accomplished using hardware, software, a combination thereof, or otherwise), influencing and/or facilitating gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods;
  • bots; i.e. any code and/or software, not expressly authorized by Blizzard, that allows the automated control of a Game, or any other feature of the Platform, e.g. the automated control of a character in a Game;
  • hacks; i.e. accessing or modifying the software of the Platform in any manner not expressly authorized by Blizzard; and/or
  • any code and/or software, not expressly authorized by Blizzard, that can be used in connection with the Platform and/or any component or feature thereof which changes and/or facilitates the gameplay or other functionality;
  1. Prohibited Commercial Uses: Exploit, in its entirety or individual components, the Platform for any purpose not expressly authorized by Blizzard, including, without limitation (i) playing the Game(s) at commercial establishments (subject to Section 1.B.v.3.); (ii) gathering in-game currency, items, or resources for sale outside of the Platform or the Game(s); (iii) performing in-game services including, without limitation, account boosting or power-leveling, in exchange for payment; (iv) communicating or facilitating (by text, live audio communications, or otherwise) any commercial advertisement, solicitation or offer through or within the Platform; or (v) organizing, promoting, facilitating, or participating in any event involving wagering on the outcome, or any other aspect of, Blizzard’s Games, whether or not such conduct constitutes gambling under the laws of any applicable jurisdiction, without authorization.

Any software that provides functionality to the game that is not intended is considered “cheating” and not allowed. I don’t work there so can’t see anything about the OP’s account, but wanted to clarify that for you. Hacks are not the only thing Blizzard does not allow.

1 Like

It is allowed to autoclick keys 1, 2, 3, 4? Something like autofire in some gaming mice, but I can configure “autofire” for 1-4 keys at specific intervals, so that my character uses a buff skill for example when it’s ready.

No. Do not automate anything. It is not worth putting your account at risk.

You kind of answered your own question with the names there. “autoclick” and “autofire” pretty much tell you what you want to know. Blizzard says don’t automate things, so don’t use software designed to automate things :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unless it’s a feature in the game, like that “hold” key to repeat in WoW retail, it’s bannable in all instances. The way they can detect if you’re using an auto clicker, is the auto clicker will initiate the auto click at exactly the same millisecond every stroke. And, that’s just not possible for a human. Especially with how long it may take to detect the auto clicker.

Can Blizzard give a ban for using programs like “RivaTuner Statistics Server” and “HWiNFO”? I play on a laptop and it is important for me to see the temperature readings of the components. Also, can the installed (not used) software for the Bloody V7 mouse cause a ban?

Sounds more like “i used a bot and i got banned” situation.

Yup. Overlays will get you banned as well. People are reporting using things like mobalytics and getting banned. There are zero approved add-ons or overlays for D4.

Blizzard will not approve anything.

That said, your temp monitoring software does not touch the game, or have anything to do with the game. Neither does your music streaming program, browser, video stream, etc.

Generally it is running processes, but again Blizzard won’t give you specifics. It is impossible to cover every software, macro, etc that exists. I can tell you that having AutoHotKey running is a bad idea. Even if not used with a Blizzard game. That information might help you form opinions about other software.

Always use caution and just play the game the way it was made without anything else. That keeps your account, and all the time you put into it, safe.

2 Likes

These two pieces of software read sensors on the hardware and in the case of RTSS, reads certain framebuffer information. Neither hooks into the games. That said, as MissCheetah noted, Blizzard won’t “authorize” any third party software. These two aren’t going to get your account banned though.

However, RTSS is an overlay and causes pretty significant problems with a lot of games, Blizzard’s included, so it is advised not to run that while using Blizzard’s games. Use MSI Afterburner instead to monitor GPU activity and to set up a custom fan curve if necessary instead. If your GPU is an EVGA card, you can alternatively use EVGA Precision X1 for the same purposes. That’s what I use for my EVGA GTX 1080 Ti.

HWInfo 64 is a widely used hardware monitoring program that does not cause issues with games. It merely monitors hardware sensors and RAM statistics. Open Hardware Monitor does the same, and is what I’m currently using. I’ve configured OHM to show both my CPU and GPU temps in the system tray so I can view them at a glance by hitting the Windows key to temporarily bring the taskbar into view.

Mouse configuration software can be used, but with one very important caveat: You may only use the software to configure the mouse acceleration curve and remap keys to the mouse buttons without any form of automation. That means no macros or conditional arguments assigned to the mouse buttons. Most games don’t require using the mouse software to manually assign keyboard keys to a button, but some do. Blizzard’s games almost all have dual keybinds per function so you can have both a keyboard key and mouse button assigned to the same function. I use this capability in D3 and D4 for opening inventory by either keyboard or Mouse 4. So long as you only remap keys to buttons in a one to one configuration with no modifications or macros, you’re fine. Totally unsupported by Blizzard, but it won’t get you banned. Automation will get your account flagged though, so avoid that at all costs.

Use common sense with software. If you activate a feature that lets you do something in-game that the game’s own engine does not allow for normally, it’s prohibited. And the fewer pieces of software you run the better, both for performance and security.

1 Like

If you played for so long that their server decided you couldn’t be human, then you need to stop playing this game for your mental health.

Thanks for the help! But I want to note that monitoring in MSI Afterburner, like in HWiNFO, works via RTSS. I use HWiNFO because it is more informative and it has the ability to monitor the temperature of the video memory, which is very important. What is not in MSI Afterburner.

Contact a psychologist as soon as you can. Your mental health is in your control, don’t give a random game developer control over something like that.

Get off of the internet as well. It’s a terrible place to be with po9or mental health because there are a lot of people with terrible mental health looking to laugh at you and make you even more miserable for no reason other than it makes their misery easier to cope with.

I hope you heed my advice for your own sake.

People are lying. Don’t believe everything you read on the internet.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.