Ban gold trading

“NUH UH!! NO U!”

Really dude…?

“YOU are the anticapitalist because you don’t want people to obey roolz”

That’s your argument. Not free market ideology, but authoritarianism.

Complete doubt X on almost all of that lol.

I would prove it to you, but if I told you what to google, you could link it to a bunch of other stuff about me, which I am not going to get baited into doing. Just go over to G2G and check prices on PoE currency. You can literally buy your way into top 10 with a few hundred dollarinos. And for botting, Honorbuddy and WoWGlider were a thing, and I was one of the top users there. So much so, I knew all the guys who made both bots. Heck, Hamut, Mercury and I all hung out a few times in Phoenix. Come to think of it, I haven’t messaged Hamut in awhile, I should go do that. Thanks for making me think of him!

Couldn’t care less if gold was tradeable or not. If your friend needs gold gear up gf and farm it together. Its just a base currency!

Unironically, as the streamers say, this is one of the worst ideas I have ever heard for D4. Gold has value in the game, you do not have to participate in gold trading if you do not want, problem solved for you.

Also, use a TLDR your ramblings are very hard to understand

1 Like

Yes I’m gonna need that 80 million gold to respec

I agree that allowing any form of trading is a mistake really. Ban it altogether.

4 Likes

Yeah… been happening on every games, Now imagine this, Being a streamer with over 30k viewers which means… all their fans will be giving their gold/items for free toward to streamer just like what happened on new world when sequisha(streamer) received over 200k gold from his fans and i thought that was super ridiculous, so this is gonna be the same thing over again, over 1,000+ items rain falls from their fans to streamer, then streamer can sell all the items for making over 5 mil golds easily in one day. Just you wait and see

Yes, watching Asmongold get all that yellow starter gear and gold for free is gonna be a cringefest.

I dont care about blue/yellow items.
But could should be banned for trading, just like legendaries and uniques.

exactly… i just saw it with my own eyes, so like what about us? if that really happened, blizzard should monitor streamers who receives thousands of items and sell it to vendor and make million of golds easily, Blizzard should give all of players same amount of items and golds if that happened to streamers, if that happened, blizzard should do the rain fall items into our stash, so we can catch up with those streamers

Just ban all trading. This solves all your problems listed.

2 Likes

Why do you care if a bunch of prepubescent simps waste all their time and effort giving a streamer stuff? Is that really ruining YOUR experience? Seriously, the less you care about stuff like that the more you’ll enjoy the game.

1 Like

“You can’t really trade gear in WoW. Some but they suck” directly followed by “Gold is insanely valuable because you can use gold to buy gear from other players!”

Pick one.

It isn’t schrodinger’s gearing system, the gear isn’t amazingly overpowered while simultaneously being utterly worthless. Quit flip-flopping around.

Edit: Meh, we’re all just feeding a troll. Move along folks. They flip around and act like the economy is the most important thing in the game then follow it up with “I rarely trade.” They have no stance, they’re just making up whatever they can to justify having RMT bots spamming all the channels ingame.

1 Like

Trading should be removed completely. If there is something tradable it’s going to get sold for real cash at some point to someone somewhere. Better to just remove the whole thing and make gear EARNED through the grind.

1 Like

Just disable trading in seasons and have trading in Skid Row. Problem solved.

Who cares about the streamers?

Have you even played the beta?

I have farmed 5million gold just in the beta alone.

You can easily make a lot of gold in a few minutes if you want.

You do not need gold from others, you just have to play and farm and there dropping more than gold. Who can not do that is wrong with Diablo.

Being able to get it yourself is not the issue. The issue is the very real effect any open trade has on the game itself. The deluge of bots will make most chat channels completely useless. The ability of whales to buy all the gold and BiS rare items they need will make PvP a joke for many that enjoy that part of the game. The open world will also be a joke, actual humans playing may see you soloing a local event and move on by leaving you to your adventure. Bots will farm everything and anything for rare items and gold. I predict within 2-3 weeks most open world instances of 12 players will be 1/3 bots. At 6-8 weeks it will be half or more.

Sure you know that D4 have mechanics to track this?
Why do you think can get each player a Email about her progress in the beta?
They track everything and they can ban the players if they can find abuses…

1st Diablo game I see :slight_smile: Welcome! It really is a great arpg franchise. Acti-blizz however has never been one to ban enough or frequently enough to make any kind of dent in the bots that infest their games. D3 probably has the least due to basically no open trade. The only bots there are personal use only, with a side of account for sale bots. d4 however is going to be a completely different problem with bots due to the semi open world.