Are you Joking?

The guy who killed her with Blizzard really wasn’t glitching or using unintended mechanics. he caused a stun with faster firing weapons when hot swapped to higher damage gear with increased damage to stuns to Pump out more damage. it is one of the more legit kills i’ve seen of uber lilith. my only concern on why it might not be clean or ethical is it appeared that his prior cast blizzards changed damage based on his current gear set up they probably should snap shot gear as they’re cast.

Honestly seeing his kill makes me curious if we could accomplish something similar with Dswing. when a target is stunned you can literally hold the skill down and keep casting it from it’s only fury generation.

thought process would be use dual wield maces to quickly apply stun via bash basic skills, aspect of amenia and wallop. as soon as she stuns we swap to swords for increased crit and attack speed from expertise and hold down double swing. stack in accelerating aspect and you could get off a ton of double swing while keeping vuln up. could also WOTB since you’re only using fury supreme WOTB would proc a few times and give you a huge damage increase.

Could also use stuff like rimalandi’s and a single mace with the wallop passive so you’re not having to switch weapons and still do crazy damage.

1 Like

Glitch 1: Weapon switch override the dmg numbers of existing blizzards, shouldn’t be the case, a blizzard should stay on dmg done of the cast moment, for 8sec. (only barb mechanic which could use it, earthquake from leap and ground stomp)

Glitch 2: the reason why he needed to fish the boss for 2hours and more, until the staggering meter were perfect in syn between blizzard and staggering…

the legendary effect +1 CC effect to a enemy nearby procct on the boss with a random chance.

So he fished, and fished, for over 2hours+ until staggering meter got a perfect RNG dice roll, which were in syn with his numbers of blizzards for weapon switch glitch. (any CC could profit from this for faster staggering)

Or simply, the sorc community killed the boss with buggy menchanics (glitch), how barb killed them in speed farm, before the hotfix on WW items.

The guy were totally impressive, in the way he killed the boss, counting in every try during stream number of blizzard cast, and seconds to staggering full, and totaly knew, if he got number of blizzards and there duration in syn with staggering meter.

100% sure, he even calculated, duration of staggering, and DPS of blizzard, for both phases needed.

The kill is my option legit, and impressive, but in the end, 2 glitches.

1 Like

regardless of how, there are 4 other classes that can kill her extremely fast in comparison. The sad part is they are doing this legit for the most part. When a couple barbs did this using exploits they gutted entire builds, why not do the same to the other 4 classes that arent even using exploits? It’s because they don’t want people playing barb, its that simple.

3 Likes

You mean barb is for modern California not woke enough?

2 Likes

Have not played the game for some days now
A bit ironic that Blizzard getting their ideas, about the game from Drakensang online
regarding low damage for Barbarian/warrior, and the scaling leveling
Use to be the other way around

Fix the Barbarian, or i will request a refund

Thought the game was so cool when it was in beta, but now not so much

1 Like

Barb’s definitely do seem to be pretty far behind the other 4 classes in terms of damage output. I tried to create a Lilith leaderboards thread in the PC General forum, but apparently I don’t know how to make a thread on these forums(I says it’s there, but it doesn’t show up for anyone else).

Anyways, we’ve been compiling the fastest Lilith kill times to try and put together some fun unofficial leaderboards, until we get the real ones. Figured it would be fun, just for competition sake. Wasn’t really thinking about class balance going into it, though it obviously plays a role.

What we currently have:

1. Rob2628 - 1:32 | Bonespear Necro
  2. Zelmer - 1:35 | Bonespear Necro
  3. Евгений Косов - 1:43 | Bonespear Necro
  4. Norskpro - 1:49 | Bonespear Necro
  5. ItchyBackside - 1:52 | Blizzard Sorc
  6. CHINY - 1:58 | TB Poison Rogue
  7. Lucky Luciano - 1:59(tie) | TB Poison Rogue
  8. Blibby - 1:59(tie) | Blizzard Sorc
  9. Pallero - 1:59(tie) | Blizzard Sorc
  10. Jimpah - 2:00 | Bonespear Necro
  11. twinsmoon - 2:01 | TB Poison Rogue
  12. Lockinhau - 2:02(tie) | Bonespear Necro
  13. xFever - 2:02 | Bonespear Necro
  14. enpherno - 2:03 | Blizzard Sorc
  15. Clouded - 2:03 | Blizzard Sorc
  16. northwar - 2:07(tie) | Blizzard Sorc
  17. SKULM - 2:07(tie) | Bonespear Necro
  18. Private User - 2:08(could be way faster) | Blizzard Sorc
  19. Reacht - 2:09 | Bonespear Necro
  20. ryan - 2:11 | TB Poison Rogue
  21. Liggles - 2:12 | TB Poison Rogue
  22. Devolgane - 2:16 | Bonespear Necro
  23. Mork - 2:18 | TB Poison Rogue
  24. Mork - 2:18 | TB Poison Rogue
  25. PlayDohBear - 2:19 | Blizzard Sorc
  26. Timur Vasilev - 2:21 | TB Poison Rogue
  27. Zxt-Pve - 2:25 | Bonespear Necro
  28. Godlike - 2:28 | TB Poison Rogue
  29. Allenh93 - 2:40 | Bonespear Necro
  30. EXO - 2:56 | Bonespear Necro
  31. kano - 3:05 | Blizzard Sorc
  32. Zellelx - 3:17 | Werenado Druid
  33. Centra - 3:21 | Werenado Druid
  34. Silas - 3:23 | TB Poison Rogue
  35. g4mb - 3:37 | TB Poison Rogue
  36. Gzarig - 3:55 | Werenado Druid
  37. Stetzer13 - 3:56 | Werenado Druid
  38. Virst - 3:59 | Werenado Druid
  39. Sneaky Squid - 4:10 | TB Poison Rogue
  40. Zazunotv - 4:22 | Werenado Druid

Let me know if you see anything faster than something on this list.

I also added the top Barb runs I could find, but they’re pretty slow atm. Maybe some Barb can craft something new that does more damage, though I have to say that using chains instead of an Ult was impressive/creative. I know there are some Barbs currently looking into some stuff with doubleswing.

*nsfw name - 6:29 | Barb | HotA Chains
AlkaizerSenpai - 8:23 | Barb | HotA
RooKK - 8:38 | Barb | HotA Kick
gabeau - 8:50 | Barb | HotA

BTW, that Sorc Blizzard build pumps for Nightmare clearing and might be BiS for NM Group pushing(it lacks the survivability to be S tier for solo pushing). It’s not just a Lilith gimmic spec, which seems to be a common misunderstanding.

3 Likes

They need to add in a modifier to our fury spenders where they specifically do less damage to other players (Seperate from the innate pvp resistance), and the buff the HECK out of our spenders; “bugged” damage is basically what our damage should be baseline.

The barb needs alot of work past that (builders, triple shout requirement, squishiness outside of perma shouts, terribad paragon nodes, ect.), but I’d rather see a class specific pvp nerf than a gutting of us for something that is maybe 5% of the game at most.

What about world first NM Tier 100 after launch nerfs? It was a WW barb.

Yeah that way barbs suck at pve endgame and pvp. To compensate they can give us an extra sprint charge on our horses.

2 Likes

What’s funny, in a sad way, is that barbs have THE WORST low level scaling/leveling experience: Starting at level 1 to 50 is utter dogcrap, and very well known to be in the running for (if not unanimously) the worst class to level.

But people were placated with soothing arguments of “oh, but barbarian scales SUPER WELL, don’t worry you’ll go beast mode once you hit end game and start getting legendaries!” because our arsenal system was supposed to be OP due to having multiple stat sticks (Which… is not how the arsenal system was envisioned and advertised as being used for. Like… at all.)
And yet here we are, hitting endgame, and finding that not only did we have the absolute worst and slowest experience of the classes leveling, but we also hit an absolute brick wall at endgame because all of our problems persist, and our character was barely held together with a couple gimmicks (3 permashouts and a couple bugs) that we are absolutely crumbling without now that the devs removed them.

Its a bad road from start to finish, no real “good” spots in the track upwards.

8 Likes

What happened to that build? Oh yea it got nerfed so hard that WW isn’t even viable for the Lilith fight anymore.

Necro kills her in 90 seconds, no changes.

If the devs are ok with people cheesing her with overwhelming damage to skip the mechanics, then revert the Barb nerfs.

If not and they want this fight to actually be a challenge that can’t be done in 2 minutes skipping every mechanic, necros, sorc’s stagger build, and rogues should all be nerfed significantly.

9 Likes

Why are you crying this much over a video game? What is wrong with you? lol

1 Like

What? Barb was always top tier class. Since D1 warrioir (king’s son after all), D2 barb was top tier lvl and class to play to D3 spin to win top speed and damage to D4 forgetting which side to hold an axe.

2 Likes

So are U an Blizzard/Activision employee or what, trying to scare users away that are
criticising the game… I would mean it make sense that Blizzard scaring away users
that doesn’t like their game, and makes comments about it on the Blizzard forum

I will give it a month from now, and the forum here will be spammed with angry comments

2 Likes

Whats funny is everyone seems to think its a positive for barbs to get stats from 4 different items when in reality its offset by our dooker paragon boards compared to other classes. Seriously, compare barb nodes to other classes. We have to find 4x the amount of optimal stats on items as other classes and they have to be perfect whereas you get to click on a node and viola, perfect.

3 Likes

They just need to convert all Overpower dmg as Critical dmg, this will be one fine buff.

Barbs get 14 item slots, make better use of the multipliers.

Sorc gets 10 because Sorc requires skills. Barb is casual mode, so you get casual results.

TBH its kinda always like this, at least recently. D3 for example barbs sucked, until they gave barbs and monks iirc a bonus to damage resistance at some point because they were so gimped.

No, just curious why you are crying so much over a video game. Are you 12?

A barbarian walks into a bar with a duck on his shoulder. The bar tender says “Can I help you?” The ducks says “Yes, you can help me get this barbarian off my butt!”

Now we are really joking…

1 Like