Anyone losing gold in S4?

Yes but I haven’t paid for any re-rolls, only in mats

Yeah gold feels very scarce now. starting to run out of gold a lot.

Added an edit to the thread but will also post here:

I found someone in bug reports describing the same issue, and also mentioned it was happening in T2 and hasnt happened to them yet in T3. I started in T2 and switched over to T3 at lvl 46 this morning, I have yet to catch it happening again so its possible this bug could be linked to T2?

OMG that is horrible

I would need a much bigger vault

Potion upgrades seem more expensive than before. I’m level 80 and definitely finding myself bottlenecked by gold this season. Maybe they’re expecting us to sell all the rares, since they only get 2 affixes now.

Had same issue on Series X, i just finished hell tide boss, ran out of space for gear, noticed i had 3M gold, fast traveled to town to salvage unwanted gear, noticed i only had 1.5M gold. I bought nothing, upgraded nothing. Only traveled from hell tide to town and lost half of my gold.

Potion upgrades, tempering, and imprinting can add up. I assume you’ve been doing a little of these while leveling. I’ve easily gone from a few mill down to 500k just randomly doing stuff. Last potion upgrade set me back a ways.

1 Like

I logged out with just over 6 million gold a couple hours ago, and logged to 4 million 800 thousand just now. I didnt accidently spend it, i had it happen to a few hundred k in t2, im in t3 now so it does happen in t3 also

I will add my anecdote that I had 2million seem to mysteriously disappear on me this morning. I assumed I just did some crafting I didn’t appreciate the cost of, but now I’m not so sure. Am going to start paying closer attention and will report back if I see a pattern.

Gold is hard to come by this early, and im saving for t4 gear upgrades, so im a little irratated, i would like to demand it back, but you know how that will go…

It is happening to me also, im sure there is a bug hence i searched this up. I noticed gold lost after aspect imprint. The imprint only cost me 235k, but suddenly seems i have lost over 2m - this happened twice to me.

I’ve been noticing the same thing. Last night I had 19 million gold worked in a helltide and ported to town and only had 1.9 million gold. Hadn’t spent, hadn’t done anything. And it’s not the first time I felt like the same has happened but I had chalked it up to just not remembering where I was.

And I thought I was going insane. Happened to me too. Had around 15 mio gold, went imprinting (costs around 300k) and a few minutes later i wondered why i dropped to about 4 mio gold…

We’re not losing gold, it’s just that gold is now a liquid that can evaporate.

1 Like

Well maybe not losing gold but i think Blizzard makes the gold drop look like more than you are actually picking up optically .Then you look at your inventory and say lol really … i dunno thats all i notice…

Gold and ruby gem fragments.
Can I please get an option to do whatever I need to do to the Butcher in a back alley for some gold and gem fragments?

I mean, he is no threat in this season so make the encounter with him interesting and profitable. WILL do whatever to him for some gold and gem fragments.

Healing pot cost a ton to upgrade, takes like all gold while leveling.

1 Like

This post really took off and it seems like a lot of players are having this issue, I haven’t experienced this in my time on WT4, already a 100 Necro with countless hours in-game. However, I’m not sure if this is still an issue. And for anyone commenting about potion upgrades etc., you’re right, however you’re completely disregarding the ones clearly stating that in a span of time, in which they did nothing but play and not buy or upgrade a single thing, they notice significant amounts of gold missing. THIS is what needs to be addressed.

Same thing happened to me, I’d been noticing it dropping, just now I logged out with 8.9m (up from 5.4m) gold after opening a Greater Cache of Whispers. Logged out and then when I logged back in it was down to 5.9m. I’ve probably lost at least 20m gold in this way.

It would be nice to have a gold log but obviously we don’t, and won’t, have that so I just roll with it, what else can you do. They won’t fix it.